Super Turbo

One of the most destinctive asthetics of the ST IMO is the front....but no full frontal picture....

...may be the wheels wouldnt turn to move it away from the wall?..lol

the chap or chapess who was selling should be happy with over a grand for that.....especially after not being able to shift it for such a long time.

A short while ago, I had a rare motorcycle in bits, that had stood for a similar ammount of time...and I know how it feels to part with such a thing...

I have a hunch that if the buyer is not in this forum, then they will try to restore it......and if they are..then it will be split

I reccon split, it wil soon recoup the price

roll cage ££££
LEDA suspension £££££££
alloys ££
ignition system £££
Front seats & Harness £
engine as spares ££
Front grill & spots & kit ££

Umm (wrenchable) haha i dont think that would be of much use to you, it wouldnt just work on its own.

If you have a grand budget, say, then you will bid either 1,000 or maybe even 1,001 to beat any subsequent bidders - next time you're pon ebay, look at how much you bid - I'm pretty cerain that you'll never put in a bit below a round number and you won't have a budget ending in 99 as it's something tht sellers do to make stuff look cheaper.
If I were to get one of my friends to bid on one of my items (not that I would ever do that!) then I'd be wanting them to put a bid in just below a nice round number that a buyer is likely to bid. One Item I was bidding on, the seller had told me that he would end it early for 5,000 and then a new ebay member bid 4,999

ah right, i get what you mean now, I was having a bit of a blonde moment there, it's a combination of working a late shift and drinking a few cans to unwind.

i hope whoever bought it has a few grand spare to get it going lol, i was tempted to get it and strip it for parts but then thought it'd be a waste

you never know maybe some ST enthusiast bought it and will have it running before the weeks out (yeah! right!)

I worked full time on mine day and night, and it still took over a month!!!

I worked full time on mine day and night, and it still took over a month!!!

I know the feeling man believe me every spare minute of the day,

I dont get a minute most of the time unless the girlfriends in work,I still tryin to decide which I love more. . . .St=tempremental at the best of times,look after it and it will put a smile on your face time and time again.Girlfriend=besides the obvious benifits,someone to go the pub with,watch a dvd with,you know yourself and then out of service for a week every month. . . .I really don't know:laugh:

Back