• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

super turbo remake Project

well i got my car back in may 2011 but the funny thing is that i didnt set out to get it lol i went to london to look at a peugeot 205 but when i got to the guys house he said he sold it =[. But on the way to the guys house i saw a old white car for sell so i thought i would go ack and have a look and then brought it lol.

this is it in london when i got it
micrasport.jpg

k10.jpg

first thing i did was get a new gear knob
P240711_1523_01.jpg

and this is the other stuff i been doing not a lot as i not got a lot of money lol
DSCF5575.jpg

got differnt mirrors of an older model
P260312_1730.jpg

P260312_1746.jpg

new window winders of a nissan blue bird
P260312_1746_01.jpg

the new seats i got out of a honda and two of my grills lol
P140312_1936.jpg

got this for free =]
P200312_1347-1.jpg

and a pic to see how my super turbo fitts i got a whole body kit to fit but need them sprayed first
P260212_1808.jpg

sticker bombed grill but im not using it how as i got a super turbo one
P140212_1622_01.jpg

looking good dude, looks the same as mine but mines only the 1litre. iv also stickerbombed a load of stuff got to be done :D

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
The front of the Super S K10 is total win! 80's compact sport japanese car at his best. Well done !

coming along nicely bro ! , what honda were the seats out of and did they bolt straight in ???
cheerz and the seats are out of an honda prelude not sure what year and sadly they dont just go in they take a bit of modding but they do fit the car ok like in hight

well all the super turbo bumpers are on the car now and its been to its first show =] and today i picked up my new car =] a nice upgrade i think =]

T2eC16hHJHIE9nysfplSBQE8f2Ozg60_12.jpg

389067_395333143856374_571975759_n.jpg

well i got my car back in may 2011 but the funny thing is that i didnt set out to get it lol i went to london to look at a peugeot 205 but when i got to the guys house he said he sold it =[. But on the way to the guys house i saw a old white car for sell so i thought i would go ack and have a look and then brought it lol.

this is it in london when i got it

first thing i did was get a new gear knob
P240711_1523_01.jpg

and this is the other stuff i been doing not a lot as i not got a lot of money lol
DSCF5575.jpg

got differnt mirrors of an older model

P260312_1746.jpg

new window winders of a nissan blue bird

the new seats i got out of a honda and two of my grills lol

got this for free =]

and a pic to see how my super turbo fitts i got a whole body kit to fit but need them sprayed first

sticker bombed grill but im not using it how as i got a super turbo one
P140212_1622_01.jpg

Loving the sticker bombing, done the same to mine, have a look =] Just a silly question but I am planning on changing the gear knob at some time but not sure how it comes off or how easy, never been removed since car was made :(

Loving the sticker bombing, done the same to mine, have a look =] Just a silly question but I am planning on changing the gear knob at some time but not sure how it comes off or how easy, never been removed since car was made :(

Cheers and it's easy to take off the gear knob I think it screws off anticlockwise it might have lock tight on

so its been a long time from i last did anything with the car has just sat there for nearly two years but this year im starting the whole thing back
list of things to do :
finish roof rack
but the new wheels on
new doors (rust)
put tombstone seats in
wire up fogs on roof rack and in grill
fix bonnet and bumper
finish boot floor
hide all sound system parts
put CB radio bk in car
service , mot
then car show (at lest one this year)
put pics up of what i have done

how easy to fit? hows the height? looking good so far! keep on it!
Driver side is te most hard as the rails are built into the seat so u will have to rip a seat apart but then just weld it to the bottom of the Honda seat as its flat on the other seat one side bolt straight on and the other seat got metal welded to it so it seats flat but te height is gd no higher an the normal seats . It will take about 2 hours if u can weld well lol

so the other day i went to japfest was a good day meeting new people this is some pics of the car

motor way one was by max

it was going so well as it only came back from the body shop before the show but as its my luck i get t boned

you cant see in the picture but the sill is fcked to, all the guy could say was sorry i didnt see you

dude, what is wrong with people? :(

I hope you reported him to the police, he obviously shouldn't be driving without the correct glasses on <_<

Replace the door, or is the frame bugggerrred too?

dude, what is wrong with people? :(

I hope you reported him to the police, he obviously shouldn't be driving without the correct glasses on <_<

Replace the door, or is the frame bugggerrred too?

I haven't as he says he will pay for all the work, I haven't it checked over by the body shop and its just the sill and the door the frame is good thank god lol but it's the fact it was less an a week out of the paint shop