Super Turbo for sale here in Ireland

M

molloy86

I found this link on the Irish Autotrader: http://search.autotrader.ie/cgi-bin/advert_detail.php?page_num=1&record_id=3036284&class=cars&pos=7&locale=atie.cars.1&distance=&SearchID=428177cd2c93154e705130133e33b046

Sometimes those links don't work, if not, just go to www.autotrader.ie and search for a Nissan Micra between prices of 3000 and 4000 in the South area. I'd nearly buy the car myself, but don't have the money, shame about the light green colour though. Not very often these come on sale.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Very good find indeed. :) A bargain price too. :laugh:

I'm sure Wayne (Quickdraw) or Kev will get in on this one. :)

If I wasn't buying bits for my Skyline, I would buy that!

-Elliot

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
A great find!! I hope someone gets this. Shame there arent any further pictures

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
nice mint green i quite like that - looks like its been played with a bit though.

Ed

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
sorry not at the moment i cant.

i just paid the last of one of my court fines. paid for full years tax on both cars. and insurance on them both.

and am in the middle of doing an engine conversion. no chance i can even think about it at the moment sorry
would love to but. not now :(

is a shame.

one day though

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Extremely tempted to buy the car but i think i would be shot by my parents. Going to have a chat with me Dad and see what he says.

Mike

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
it was sold the next day. I know the guy, barry, he sold it for 2k (without screen and other ice), i tink he was absolutely MAD!! He put 7/8k into that car! He told me all this on sunday, he has a starlet GT now that he imported from Japan, its nice but its no super turbo!! Oh, and he didnt buy it that colour, he resprayed it.

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
Also, its in mint condition (just like the paint :p) He rebuilt the engine and runs it on low boost to look after it, he got it in bits! The boost was up REALLY high so he made sure that he wasnt going to make that mistake, it has been really looked after, he could have got a lot more money for it....

Mark

Ex. Club Member
if anyone is really interested in owning a super turbo i know a guy whos importing one in and its due in early march and he is asking 2300 for it, i would have had it myself but my uno turbo is almost finished and i'd rather play with that. 64k on it but dont know much else about it.

pm me as i have his contact details

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, they guy who bought it couldnt believe how good it was, he gave barry 100 euro straight away and told him that hes getting his loan on monday, he'll have the cash for him then! Id love to know who bought it, its a very nice car inside and out!

Attachments

• gif.gif
    gif.gif
    150.9 KB · Views: 474

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
it is indeed. barry bought a 91 micra turbo, hes either gona fix it bak up and sell it r strip it for parts. he came over to me at the last cruise i was at and told me, im thinkin about buying it over the summer... or if hes going to strip it, maybe see if i can buy the whole thing off him and have a go at rebuilding it or just restoring the engine and putting it into mine...

James

Chairman
If I get my job, I may consider getting one... :laugh:

3 K10s including a camper van and a Super Turbo, how crazy would that be!!

Mix and match time methinks... K10 Camper ST! Haha :D

C

Celtic_k10

I spotted 2 more ST's for sale in the Buy and sell,
www.buyandsell.ie
Put nissan micra turbo into the search, and it'll spit out 2, one's for under a grand, n the other 1's 1500 (euro)
Might be in someone's price range, but i gotta offload some of my car collrction before I could get another!!!

James

Chairman
kev_mono72 said:
lmao!! Dat wud b CRAZY!! A turbo charged, superchared, k10 camper !!!
James, ur a nut!!
:devil:

However, after speaking to Ed - we decided it would be a waste of an ST, so I would only do it if i could only get the workings of the car and not the whole thing.

Incidentally, any idea what happened to the engine of the ST that donated its interior/bodywork to your K10?

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
VERY interesting those Irish ads. however those two adverts are not march ST's they are Just March Turbos. (figaro engine in a K10 shell) still good for 100bhp with a little playing about..

Ed