Super S Stickers

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Now i don't know how many people actually read the blogs section of the site, but i have recently removed my whole back end of stickers and was hoping with any luck that someone would be able to get the original stickers or font vector file etc. "Nissan Micra 1.2 Super S"
if this can't be done in the future i will forever be driving a............car.

shaun

someone posted somewhere (lol) the nissan part number for the super s sticker, not suer who or where it is, but you need someone with nissan fast software.

Absolutely Greatful for that! code again if anyone needs one: 90896-28B60
now how do i use it?!

are you gonna get a badge instead ov a sticker?
ah he called it a badge online but im sure its a sticker. would be amusing if it were a badge though i did keep telling him K10 K10 K10!!
havent paid or anything yet as £30 for a couple of stickers could be going towards the mot tax and insurance next month :(

ah he called it a badge online but im sure its a sticker. would be amusing if it were a badge though i did keep telling him K10 K10 K10!!
havent paid or anything yet as £30 for a couple of stickers could be going towards the mot tax and insurance next month :(

yeah 30pound is alot. try asking someone on here might be able to make you some?

theres got to be a sign or vinyl shop near you, just go there with approximate size and a picture of the sticker and they should be able to help.

will try this out. would be interesting to see how they would make the sticker out of a photo part... :D
thankyou!

Back