super s spoiler on ebay.

i've got the l/h wing and door. the door will be minus the electrics and panel tho. where r you from?

you can av em for £25 (not in excellent condition, few small dents & scratches etc car is 12yrs old) for both if you fetch em/get em picked up cos they'll get wrecked if shipped.

I bought this motor its quite old 1993 plate Micra 1.3 Super S - it runs fine, but occasionally for some weird reason, when i drive it aronud for quite a while it suddenly start jerkin the car back and forth - kinda like the engine is cutting out or something. It happens more if you accelerate harshly....and it happens in every gear (even 5th).

I first noticed the problem as I was driving the car back from Sevenoaks to my house near Luton.....it was fine for the first hour or so, but then we stopped to switch drivers, and my mate started driving it and it starting jerking back and forth again.....im unsure...

My mate reckons the timing chain may need replacing, as it hasnt been done for a while, but another friend rckons it may just be a dirty air valve.....

It seems to happen more the longer the car is switched on for. I has previously misfired apparently...

I don't think its teh clutch plate as tehre would probably be a problem every time i changed gear right? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Zee

hi zee first off try posting your own thread in the k11 section, theres a button in the top left corner says 'new thread' that way you'll get replys based on your question as this thread is about spoilers lol.

also try doing a search for throttle body problems as this could be your problem and welcome to the msc :)

Zee you need to start a new thread for this and not hyjack someone esles :)

it sounds like a miss fire, check all the HT leads and spark plugs, i;d change the spark plugs as a matter of corse, it could also be your dizzy

paddymarsden said:
You got any seats ?
yes but they're not in great condition. could prob do with some repair. small rip on drivers bolster and a couple more small holes

sorry

:glance: sorry was unsure on where to post this. Will check out that throttle stuff you said. The spark plugs are tip top,, i dont get it the MOT went through fine only two weeks ago - but nowadays MOT dont pick up nothing.

Thanks anyway

silver_si said:
yes but they're not in great condition. could prob do with some repair. small rip on drivers bolster and a couple more small holes

Are the seats sort of sporty ? if so i would be interested ! my plan is to get some seats and recover them in blue leather anyway, how much do you want for them ?

yes they are quite sporty, i'll try and get some pic up. i think they normally sell on here for about £80 so because they're not brilliant i'll sell them for £60 as i think they could be repaired for less than £20. and if your getting them re-trimmed anyway that's a bargain

also could admin please move this tread to the buy and sell section. didn't think i'd get this type of response.
thanks

yea if you dont mind, also i can jump on the M6 to pick them up as i only live in st helens ! if you can get some pictures up ill have a think bout it, gunna recover them myself :D

here is the picture of the seats

the car has been stood a while and i've not really used it- that's why they look a mess

Attachments

• DSCI0328.JPG
    DSCI0328.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCI0329.JPG
    DSCI0329.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 217
Back