Super S parts for sale .... with pics

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Need to clear these out asap. need the money to fix my new Super S.

These items are from my Super S 1994, cleaned and ready to send
All items are pick up, delivery only if stated.

(1) Handbrake surround and ashtray (non smoker, so in good condition) -----£20---- Delivered £7.50
STA60034.jpg

(2) Gear gaiter, surround + gear knob -------- £15 ------- Delivered £6
STA60036.jpg

(3) Super S Steering Wheel --------- £20 -------- Delivered £10 ------SOLD-----
STA60037.jpg

(4) Interior Door Handle Covers (2 x grey set and 1 x black set) ------ £5 Each ----- Delivered £3
Black set taken from a Nissan Sunny SR
STA60038.jpg

(5) Genuine 1994 Micra Nissan Blaupunkt Stereo with code sticker on back ------ £10 ----- Delivered £6
STA60039.jpg

(6) Interior Sun visors (both sides) -------- £15 ----- Delivered £6
STA60042.jpg

(7) Steering Surround + Ignition barrel cover included ------- £7 ----- Delivered £2
(8) 2 x Side Indicators ------- £3 Each + Delivered £1.50
(9) Heater Resistor Card (Works on all speeds) ----- £5 ----- Delivered £2 (SOLD sp13rsy)
(10) Gear Knob (can be included with the set mentioned above or separately ---- £5 ---- Delivered £2
STA60043.jpg

(11) Ashtray (the one underneath the the heater controls) ---- £4 ---- Delivered £3
(12) Fuel and boot release system, all bolts included + if needed any help i can provide ---- £20 --- Delivered £7
(only problem is the wire needs a new end ball thingy as it broke, should able to get it sorted at a bike shop of some sort, this is reflected on the price)
STA60044.jpg

(13) Tray/shelf ?!? underneath the steering wheel ----£5 ------ Delivered £5
STA60045.jpg

(14) Ermm now Im running out of names... Side floor covers?!?! --- £5 for both ---- Delivered £5
STA60046.jpg

(15) ....Rear side thingy's that hold the parcel shelf ----- £6 for both ----- Delivered £10
STA60047.jpg

(16) Electric Window and Central Locking Systems removed and ready to be sent (All original Nissan Parts) ------ £40 ---- if needed both windows too £50 --------------SOLD-----------
STA60048.jpg

STA60053.jpg

(17) Interior boot light thingy with bulb and bolts --- £3 ---- Delivered £3

(18) Rear Super S pop out windows (both sides, with bolts and cover etc) ------- £25 ---- Pick up only
Pics to follow

(19) Dashboard (a few tiny scratches) was thinking to keep to spray black but need the money and space ------ £20 ----- pick up only
pics to follow

(20) Rear Lights set with bayonets and bulbs if needed ----- £15 ---- Delivered £8
pics to follow

Thats it for now, more to follow

Other items will be added soon, pick up is at Coventry M6 J3 just 5 mins away
If paying by paypal Please Please send money as GIFT so both parties will not get charged

Thank you for looking

interested in the sun visors (depends if the colour matches on my facelift k11), and possibly the boot/fuel cap release mechanism. Also probably looking to get them delivered.

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
no problem ivawart... Im looking to fix the wire needed for the boot/fuel release by monday or tuesday, i wont change the price though. PM me once you confirm the colour of the sun visors match what your looking for.

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Added the electric window and central locking system to the list all genuine nissan super s parts in working order

in other words.... BUMP

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
im afriad im not going to need any of the parts listed above, as the micra super s i have got will need money saving up to get a major part sorted out, so please ignore the parts i need.

still want the handbrake surround and ashtray mate?

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
euroclive = yep but micragt has dibs at the mo, ill pm him to find out if he still wants it and get back to you by PM