super s nissan

C

carl_k

nissan micra 1.3 super s for sale

N reg 95 thousand miles black has not tax and mot and the battery is flat but that is the only problem with the engine there are a few bads points it has no front bumper the bonnet is in yellow there is a dint on the passenger side door and has a bit of rust of the arch. its had a custom bad boy bonnet, full black out windows, k & n, back box which sounds very nice also clear rear lights. selling due to not having any money to run and it is just standing about

Photo-0098.jpg

Photo-0040.jpg

Photo-0101.jpg

Photo-0054.jpg

any offers just pm me or let me no on my email address [email protected]

why dont u strip it n sell the bits will u not get more money that way if u would i would have them rear lights of u mate also where did u get your old front bumper from?

yeah its stews old front end and also still have the front bumper buts its been patched were it was damaged all it needs is a good sand down as its not the best of jobs. and i not sure about striping it but if worst comes to worst then yeah i will and i am lookin for about £500 for it

only problem is i dont have the time to break it but it looks like i will if no body buys it

if the backbox is being sold could i buy it id pay upto £40 maybe £50 for it.

micra must go only want £300 for it now its just standing about i would strip it but i done have the tools and time to do it but looks like its the only option will be sad to see it go tho :(

this car is still for sale may brake it every think still on it apart from rear lights

k11ss all take 250 ono offer for it i have a 1.5 vtec turbo civic now so its no use to me plus its just standing in me uncles back garden and if its not sold soon then i will be braking it

Back