super s nissan

C

carl_k

nissan micra 1.3 super s for sale

N reg 95 thousand miles black has not tax and mot and the battery is flat but that is the only problem with the engine there are a few bads points it has no front bumper the bonnet is in yellow there is a dint on the passenger side door and has a bit of rust of the arch. its had a custom bad boy bonnet, full black out windows, k & n, back box which sounds very nice also clear rear lights. selling due to not having any money to run and it is just standing about

Photo-0098.jpg

Photo-0040.jpg

Photo-0101.jpg

Photo-0054.jpg

any offers just pm me or let me no on my email address [email protected]

xelaxela

Micra In The Wild
why dont u strip it n sell the bits will u not get more money that way if u would i would have them rear lights of u mate also where did u get your old front bumper from?

OP
OP
C

carl_k

yeah its stews old front end and also still have the front bumper buts its been patched were it was damaged all it needs is a good sand down as its not the best of jobs. and i not sure about striping it but if worst comes to worst then yeah i will and i am lookin for about £500 for it

OP
OP
C

carl_k

only problem is i dont have the time to break it but it looks like i will if no body buys it

T

tom_nellist

if the backbox is being sold could i buy it id pay upto £40 maybe £50 for it.

OP
OP
C

carl_k

micra must go only want £300 for it now its just standing about i would strip it but i done have the tools and time to do it but looks like its the only option will be sad to see it go tho :(

OP
OP
C

carl_k

this car is still for sale may brake it every think still on it apart from rear lights

OP
OP
C

carl_k

k11ss all take 250 ono offer for it i have a 1.5 vtec turbo civic now so its no use to me plus its just standing in me uncles back garden and if its not sold soon then i will be braking it