Super S Clocks

I know this has been covered a few times before but after installing Super S clocks on my 97 "shape" the tacho isnt working.
Ive read over the threads covering the same problem a few times but I'm either extremely stupid and colour blind or nissan decided to be obtuse and make my car with different colour wires for everything purely to annoy me 16 years after the car was built (I think this is more likely)
But here is what my connectors look like:

9ix9DMo.jpg

P3bv5NN.jpg

If someone would be able to explain to me how to bridge the connection I would be one very happy little welsh man!

OP
OP
SuperMike
Actually ignore that, after checking one of franks drawings on another thread I THINK ive figured it out. Oh how I love workign on my car at 10:30 at night :)

OP
OP
SuperMike
has it got a block of 16 on the left, then a block of 14 etc ? if so its the 2nd upper pinout eh
I just counted 15 on the left and 17 on the right :S :S I counted three times and got the same numbers.. I have a feeling I may be too tired to count!!

OP
OP
SuperMike
aye, what colour you got ?
white/red stripe, and light blue in the black plug ?
I hate electricals! I seem to have neither :S
There is no wire coming from pinout 2. and I have neither of those colours in the black plug,
Dont know if I mentioned but I hate electricals.

OP
OP
SuperMike
aye, what colour you got ?
white/red stripe, and light blue in the black plug ?
Went out and checked again after getting home from work and seems I was too tired to do anything last night as I got it working after a bit of trial and error. Thought I had blow my ecu at one point... Turned out i had forgot to reconnect it :p
Thanks for all your help frank, if I had a hat I'd take it off to you good sir!

OP
OP
SuperMike
Hate reviving an old thread, but thought it may be better than starting a new one.
As you can see I got my rev counter working correctly a few weeks back by bridging the connections above, but after pulling the ecu out (without disconnecting anything) to get the part number from it, I put everything back where it came from and no the rev counter has stopped working.
I've checked the wire hasn't come lose and it's still in the same place just as secure. Any ideas would be very helpful :)