[SOLD] Super S Bumpers & Bodykit

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Wanted: K10 Super S front and rear bumpers.
Also needed are the arch extensions, i don't really need the actual sideskirt but i'll take em if whoever has these parts isn't willing to split up the kit. No postage nessasery as i would be collecting in peson.
Cheers,
Joe.

I have a good shell, with working engine but has chassis leg damage. dont think ull be interested but its worth a shot :)

Sorry meant for another thread

There is a Jap Scrapyard in Dewsbury near Autec Alloyz or you could try A1 Scrapyard on the outskirts of middleton. They usually have a few K10s and K11 pre-facelifts.

There is a Jap Scrapyard in Dewsbury near Autec Alloyz or you could try A1 Scrapyard on the outskirts of middleton. They usually have a few K10s and K11 pre-facelifts.

Dewsbury auto salvage you mean, yeah they just crush them as soon as they arrive now, they're only into new stuff plus they overcharge. I didn't know there was a scrappy in middleton, is it horbury side or on the coal mining museum side? I useually go to simpsons up in tingley, they're the best one around here for price and availability. But super s models are only going to pop up in a scrappy if they exist in the area to begin with, so far i've only counted one super here and one in brighouse lol.

I have front and rear super bumpers and super s arch things one is snapped
The bumpers aren't super s though and they ain't ready yet but if your interested could be persuaded to hurry up with my bumper swap

It's ok now dudes, i've ordered a brand new kit (Bumpers with complete foglight assembly and bodykit) from the dealers' today. So that's that sorted, cheers anyways guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back