• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super S "build" from Denmark

OP
OP
Karsten
"Teh DHL dude" came by with presents Weicher Strutbrace, clears the wiper motor and servo steering lines:

20150818_114519.jpg

I also got a lower bar which will be mounted at a later time as the bolts for the lower control arms are being assholes atm, so they might get cut and replaced :mad:

OP
OP
Karsten
Rear Brakes:

I'm not posting a full picture breakdown here as alot of the steps I had my hands greased up and i just followed the service manual for the handbrake internals.

Before (previous owner had been granny breaking so the discs and pads didn't like each other that much):
20150822_122316.jpg

My preciouses:
20150824_194107.jpg

They'll be fitted tomorrow...

OP
OP
Karsten
Aaaaaaand fitted:
20150825_105327.jpg

EBC Ultimax pads on a Brembo disc.

Waiting for my GF to come home and lend a leg with bleeding the system.

OP
OP
Karsten
New (old) wheels:
Found a pair of OZ Superleggera 15X7, comming in at 5.2 kg a pop, that's just a smidgeon more than a 13 inch steelie and the best part was that I got them for 120 pounds.

Some scratches in paint but they are straight, I will probably get them powder coated, not decided yet, pics will follow.

So a 5.2 kg wheel put and a 195/45/15 tire usually at around 7.5 kg and I'm a happy camper. :)

OP
OP
Karsten
Still have the car and drive it everyday, but my degree has been kicking my ass, so no real progress so far, still trying to decide on wheel color and if I want to order Nismo bushings for the entire car from Japan.. I'd ofc need to overnight the parts from japan then!

Still have the car and drive it everyday, but my degree has been kicking my ass, so no real progress so far, still trying to decide on wheel color and if I want to order Nismo bushings for the entire car from Japan.. I'd ofc need to overnight the parts from japan then!
Keep the color the same in my opinion :)
How much and from where did you find the strut bar ?
Did you notice any difference after the install ?