Super Quick PC for sale!!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
As some of you know im leaving the UK for good.. PC is too much to take with me and i got a decent lappo so no need for it. specs are:

-17" GNR Gaming Screen
-Atrix Gaming case with full manual/auto fan and temperature control systems
-Foxconn Motherboard - GB Ethernet - 1333mhz supported FSB
-Dual Core 3GHZ Pentium
-Arctic 7 Cooling system on the processor
-4gb 667mhz RAM
-820GB Sata HDD (a 320gb and 2x250gb Drives)
-Nvidia Geforce 7950GX2 SLI Graphics - The BEST 7 DX9 card you can buy - YES REAL SLI WITH THIS SYSTEM!!!!!
-Netgear Wireless Dongle
-5.1 Surround sound headphone systems with speaker outputs!
-18x DVDRW and Seperate DVD Rom
-Wireless Mouse/Keyboard
-Webcam!
-Multi Format card reader
-External Sata Port
-Windows Vista ULTIMATE Edition!!! (no licence key provided)
-Microsoft Office 2007 Proffessional (no licence key provided)
-I will even throw in the ATI HD2400X PRO graphics card that it originally came with!

I will accept offers around £450 or would be interested in a swap with a PS3 + some PS3 goodies/Cash depending on PS3 version.

Many Thanks all!!

courior AT hotmail.co.uk or 0 77363 I9 387 (the I is a 1 to stop spammers)

I'm sort of interested, but I'd lake to ask a few questions:
-Dual Core 3GHZ Pentium
Which one? Afaik there are a couple of 3Ghz Core 2 Duos? Can you provide a model number and a core design?
-Nvidia Geforce 7950GX2 SLI Graphics - The BEST 7 DX9 card you can buy - YES REAL SLI WITH THIS SYSTEM!!!!!
The GX2 is a twin core graphics card. Do you really mean it's two 7950GX2s SLI'd?
-Windows Vista ULTIMATE Edition!!! (no licence key provided)
-Microsoft Office 2007 Proffessional (no licence key provided)
Why aren't you providing the serial keys? If you're to legally sell on this computer with Windows still on it, you have to provide license keys. Not doing so could lead to many problems later on (specially for someone like my self, who often finds him self re-installing O/Ss').

its a pentium D 925 3.oGhz Dual core.

The GX2 is Sli already with an SLI bridge between the two cards, i havent got 2 gx2's

The OS is provided AS IS as the key used i am using on another machine now but i am leaving the OS on as its good for whoever buys it to see it working etc.. the OS was installed about 2 weeks ago and its got 0 errors the error reports are clean. The office is a cracked copy.

If it helps i can get the latest version of Ubuntu on it?? looks and runs SHWEET!! ill also burn a dvd for you incase u need to re-install?

make me an offer based on hardware and we can take it from there (i wont delete the os though unless you want formatted disks)

If it helps i can install a copy of windows XP WITH a key thats legal (although not on a sticker) cause where i work we get LOADS of broken pc's in and all have keys we can use.. After we take the key we destroy the sticker so its still unique. Its only XP home edition though.. but still if you want this i can put this on for you?

BUMPAGE!!!

This is still on Including the monitor.. As per the first post. If you think £450 is too much make an offer and i can see what i can do.
Cheers!

Back