sun 7th august meet

hi guys this is a follow on from Pete's thread about a meet at the track where frank works this sun but we need to know numbers who is definitely interested in attending add your names to the list

1. ash

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Thanks for this ash i must apologise for not getting this thread up earlier a very good mate of mine was in a rather nasty accident on sunday morning so i've been busy with things to do with that but i'm in for sunday

1.ash
2.pete

Daniel

I WILL be back...
1. Ash
2. Pete
3. Daniel

I need to show the K11 off before she is broken up for parts and cast off to the crushers. Especially if the weather is good. Have we got an address for the meeting place?

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Hi everyone me and ash have decided to cancel this meet due to lack of intrest we don't see the point on a meet for 3 cars it would just be a waste of time and fuel for everyone
frank thanks for your cooperation on this an i hope in the future we can manage to get a few more people interested and have a visit to your track

next kinda midlands meet will be jae in september it honestly is a great atmosphere and is the one not to miss i was gutted to have to miss it last year but will be there this year in the k12 hopefully i will be able to drum up some more intrest from midlands members whilst i'm there next purely midlands meet will be the one for k11whore at the start of october details will hopefully be up this weekend

thanks pete