Summer '06'

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Just to let u guys know hopefully the biggest event to hit the north will be happening in the summer next year, organised by yours truly. There will of course be plenty to do and plenty of jap metal to look at. And hopefully some magazines in attendance. This will be a jap only event, and will hopefully have the makings of a regular yearly event on your calendars...

I will keep everyone informed as and when plans/dates are finalised....

Wot would u like to know paynee? lol

Looks like its gonna be in august, its gonna be held in sunderland, and its gonna be mahooooosive! lol

what venue you got your eye on? anywhere in particular, maybe the wreck would be a good place next to the marriot hotel, they quite often have classic car shows and stuff like that there

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Just to let u guys know hopefully the biggest event to hit the north will be happening in the summer next year, organised by yours truly. There will of course be plenty to do and plenty of jap metal to look at. And hopefully some magazines in attendance. This will be a jap only event, and will hopefully have the makings of a regular yearly event on your calendars...

I will keep everyone informed as and when plans/dates are finalised....
best of luck, zeon. :ghostface

micra man said:
Kool, sure I will attend if all goes to plan. :)
mmmmmm maybe you should have tried temperature sensative paint like on my micra at £1570 a litre thank god it's a small car. zeon. :ghostface

Back