sum up and pictures of JAE 2011

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Arnold....i used my Tamron 10-24mm lense with a UV filter (with some editing in photoshop) Though i do need to seriously invest in a polarizer filter

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hopefully this link will take you to some photos I have put up on Facebook - The hubby's watching Sky Player on the Xbox at the mo, and gets uppity when I upload or download so this will have to do lol

JAE 2011 Album

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
thanks for the awesome time everyone, great as usual! i promise that one day i might go to JAE in a car worth looking at..maybe.

if the cabriolet is ever finished you can be sure it will be at JAE!

heres to next year, see you all there! (read that as "you better be there or else")

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Sounds like a great idea Karl (Y). Seriously, any members reading this who haven't been - it's a BLAST :grinning:.

Daniel

I WILL be back...
I definitely need to get another Micra and come down next year, no way I'd be allowed in driving a BMW :laugh:. Looks like an awesome weekened, great pics and write up (Y). I also recognise one of the cars - the slammed silver MX-5 on Superlites with a roll cage and JDM As F*ck sticker on the bumper is from round my end. If I remember correctly, it's the one that couldn't get out of the car park at our local cruise because it's so low :laugh::grinning:

Daniel

I WILL be back...
You are allowed in with a non jap car, but you get charged an extra £50!

#### that, definitely going to try getting another Micra. No way am I coming in my standard BMW, I might get laughed at for having a German car and paying extra to get in :blush:. But it is a bit more practical for my sound system

NeX

Club Member
yea frank should be there next time, i would love to see more micras on the stand, the mods are great people but the fact that Kev has a leon, Arnold has a glanza, James has a MR2 and Ed has a showgun doesn't look good really

James

Chairman
yea frank should be there next time, i would love to see more micras on the stand, the mods are great people but the fact that Kev has a leon, Arnold has a glanza, James has a MR2 and Ed has a showgun doesn't look good really
If Carrie's driving by next year, I WILL be there in a Micra! :laugh:

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
and I 'should' have another japanese car by next September too! (Y)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

Doesn't matter, it's tidy. Besides everyone says Glanzas look like Micras :p

NeX

Club Member
Any progress with the cabriolet yet Nex?

well i got the engines out, cleaned it and put the interior back in, changed one of the wings so that the door doesn't make a loud crack any more, still have to change the wing with the big hole in it. i put some fuel in it and took it for a spin, my first time driving an auto micra, its quicker than i thought.

but my plan is to strip off all the panels, find all the rust and patch it so it doesn't get worse over the winter, and then spray it matt black so at least its all the same colour after the welding and wing changes etc. then it should be a half decent car even if it is for spares.