sum up and pictures of JAE 2011

right well maybe we can get them all in one thred so there not too scattered? lol

what a brilliant weekend if not a little windswept! the odd bit of rain didnt put anyone off at all and everyone as far as im aware of had a great time, wheather it be drinking or just the activites about with the great food cooked by Kev...

i arrived around 12.30 on friday and found a few of us there but no marquee or anything there as i heard kevs window fell out of his SEAT :laugh: ... and becuase Ed wasnt coming till the friday we had james Mr2 for music and a small camping light which fared really well at keeping us lit up and able to see! once that was all sorted it was time to start drinking which we did! althought Kev and Paul werent drinking because they had B&B's to stay at! (lucky for some)

then me and Gemma were heading to the loo before bed when we got stuck talking to some drunk people with some civic things and didnt end up getting to bed till half 3!

saturday morning we arose from our pits to realise the MSC club stand sign had been stolen for another year in a row but was recovered by someone from the AOC... but apparently it was the Mr2 hair dressers that took it :suspect:

then they wouldnt let kev back in even though he was our support vehicle but he sorted that out promptly and got back in and even Ralph got in with his volvo towing a shed (cabrolet)

didnt get much time to look about as it took so long to get anywhere, well thats what it felt like, but seen the cars before or simply they all become a blur of the same after a while!

got back to the stand later on to find Ed had arrived with his PA equipment ready for the firework and me, Karl and someone else (name has come back blank in my head) went over to help set up even though we had started drinking! then left him to it to get it ready and tuned for the fireworks later in the evening and were told at the last firework to head back and get the stuff loaded up to bring back to the MSC stand to give James Mr2 a well earned rest!

got the gear all back to the stand set it up and the night just went away with Ed being a party pooper of turning it down all the time but we knew why sadly! becuase it was getting cold we decided to chuck another bag of coals on the BBQ because we had 6 large bags of the stuff... we went through too just to keep us warm and just burning random bits of cardboard!

and woke up this morning to everyone packing up and a good few cars had left already but still managed to have a good time and talk furthur to the great people that were there... it was great meeting you all and even catching up with some of you and sorry if i came across as annoying when i was drunk! haha...

and i owe the people that voted for me a drink next JAE because i won the show and shine yaaaaay, with Chris (Hoodedreaper) getting best in show award and Paul (pollyp) getting the most unique modification award with his turbo set up... although i think Ralphs (Nex) cab was a close second for it being a sheer mess!

thanks again for a great time everyone and a warm welcome from everybody...

pictures will be up as soon as they have loaded up to photobucket which takes an age in itsself!

:grinning:

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Awesome write up Will!

Just to add to what Will had said,i'd like to give a massive thank you to everyone who was there,being my first show with MSC me and my gf were very welcomed :) Massive thanks to Kev for being such an awesome cook,and big thanks to Ed and Arnold for the DJin (even with the random mix ups/switches in songs haha)

Thank you to those who voted for me in the competition! Really didnt expect to get a Trophey!

Photos are now in the process of being edited,i'll post them up as and when they're done. For the time being,here are the photos of the MSC stand:

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

James

Chairman
Got home about an hour ago, just thought I'd say thanks to everyone for another blinding JAE, we had a fair few cars on the stand, a very good turnout, here's hoping we have a few more next year (including my girlfriend Carrie! Thanks by the way to Paul for making her want a K11 Turbo :glare: :laugh:)

Was great to catchup with the regulars and also get to know the newcomers, and thanks to everyone for making the admins job a very easy one this weekend, you all did the club proud! :)

I actually took NO pics this year so I'll be relying on yours! :p

See you all next year! :D
James.

Edit: Just to clarify, from what I understand it wasn't the AOC that brought the banner back, I think it was the MR2OC, but they blamed the IMOC (although we don't believe them!)

OP
OP
will930
Its not a car show its a social event where you may as well show off the car that got you there!

I dont need to think twice about going next year!

Everything went so well too!

OP
OP
will930
Its not a car show its a social event where you may as well show off the car that got you there!

I dont need to think twice about going next year!

Everything went so well too!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Just a quick post to say a massive thank you to everyone who attended, you really did make it a fantastic weekend. (Y)

A lot of effort goes into JAE and to see so many members attend the weekend was excellent!

I hope you all enjoyed it and you'll be back again next year.

Kev :grinning:

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
I've just arrived home after leaving last at 3 :) Awesome weekend, thanks to everyone organising it and I'm looking forward to next year already :)

pollyp

Club Member
hey everyone. just got back home completely shattered from the longest epic event ever and a long drive to/from it, currently feeling abit dopey and tis bad with remembering names so bare with me.

thanks sooo much to james, kev, arnold, ed, and everyone for such an Epic Epic JAE experience:grinning: fantastic chatting to everyone. felt like i was back in the uni days on the best camping break.
sat night with the bonfire n then EVERYONE throughout jae flashin their hazards n revin their rides was summin magical i never seen before.

truly grateful for the surprise trophy, my first ever :grinning: mega thanks to everyone, i treasure ur appreciation and made the turbo project soo worth it(Y)

will, fabulous and accurate log of the event and well done on the trophy (Y)

gemma, been gr8 talking with ya, hope ur feeling better

chris, unbelievably lickable photos m8, looks so nice

james, ur welcome lol:laugh: its been awsome meeting u & carrie (Y)

masterchef kev, top notch cookin skills man and thx for the sticker. yes those pics in a calander or wallpaper would be drooling

some pics from friday

dsc05285p.jpg
dsc05286vx.jpg

dsc05287f.jpg
dsc05288k.jpg

dsc05289q.jpg
dsc05290g.jpg

saturday

dsc05291ih.jpg
dsc05293v.jpg
dsc05294l.jpg

OP
OP
will930
for some reason i think were all lacking photos (james im looking at you) but it was too much fun to get around the entire show and take too many photos!

random pics from our stand!
DSC01508.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

DSC01499.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01497.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01491.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01414.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

hope you dont mind this one going up dude
but he was our youngest micra fan there!
DSC01420.jpg

micras i saw around

sorry sight
DSC01454.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

k10!
DSC01463.jpg

i wish i had tried this but what would i have use for a civic head light for?
DSC01421.jpg

some i liked from around the show!
DSC01418.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01434.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

DSC01464.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

volvo?
DSC01441.jpg

DSC01439.jpg

for the whole album its here!
http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd498/ninja_worm/JAE 2011/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
er the mystery continues
you sposed to tell em micras to line up for the pic shots ? or not

dsc05298l.jpg

just dont act like i wasnt their :grinning:

Kris C

Ex. Club Member
Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who was there and thanks to Kev, Alan and James for the set up food and DJing skills and Ed for the awesome sound system. Had a very good weekend, drank to much and ate too little but ill be back next year no bother. Good to put faces to names and great to meet you all.
Oh and it only took us 8 hours to get home but sitll worth it :grinning:

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Awesome weekend! Great to put faces to names at last :). Huge thanks to Kev for his organisational skills and endless food production (Y). Huge thanks to Ed as well for the most badass sound system ever to hit a campsite (Y). A few pic's:

Can I have it, please?!

1.png

Nice.

2.png

Gorgeous light on the Saturday evening:

3.png

The revenge committee plotting after our banner was nicked:

4.png

The ladies chillaxing:

5.png

Paul's (PollyP) awesome 163hp racing machine:

6.png

Hanging around chatting Saturday lunchtime:

7.png

Cool K11 brought over by the Netherlands Nissan club:

8.png

I see this at every Japcar show and I still LOVE it:

9.png

Unusual colour scheme but quite groovy:

10.png

Will preparing for the show and shine:

11.png

Kev preparing another barbecue:

12.png

Beer anyone?:

13.png

Chris's (Hoodedreeper) 'Best in Show':

14.png

Already looking forward to JAE2012 :).

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Cool, that Aygo with the orange alloys is the SHIZZLE! If they had any power at all (hint, hint Toyota make a turbo or a 1.6 please :p), I'd have one in a second!

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
God, Guy, I look awful in that picture lol Whist Iris is looking glam! Next time I will take off my shades :down:
Thanks for the picture of the S***vic too, Paul :D

Thanks to all of you for a brilliant time, I will post the pictures up shortly, but not tonight, I'm still knackered lol :laugh:

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Great photos Chris, what lens/filters do you use?

Wicked JAE, loved every second. It's a shame they go so fast! Was a good turnout and loved (as usual) my drunken moments on the decks, especially Sunday mixing up some D&B after the gazibo had been taken down! so surreal. Anyway, cheers to you all for coming and for Kev doing the food/cooking. JAE just wouldn't be any good without you guys so hope to see you all there in 2012.

To anyone I met who doesn't yet have me on Facebook, then add me on www.facebook.com/arn0ld - My photos will also be up at some point in the near future.

One question, who brought the 'blokes guide to pregnancy' book along!

My second JAE, but my first one driving and parked up with the MSC stand.

Having not been on here long I was worried I'd be treated as a newbie but how wrong was I, instantly felt welcome and pretty much everyone I got to meet I got chatting to very easily... had a right laugh throughout weekend... although I missed out on all the bbq's and had to resort to maccies! LOL.

Shout out goes to Joe for been the leader of our 2 car convoy on the way down, sorry I left early on Sunday pal. And then to the family with the mazda mx-5 and the modifed K11, spent most of the weekend chatting to these guys and had a right laug on the Saturday night bouncing on the limiters on the cars haha.

_9108781-1.jpg

_9098765.jpg

_9098766.jpg

_9098767.jpg

_9098769.jpg

_9098772.jpg

_9098773.jpg

_9098774.jpg

_9098775.jpg

_9098776.jpg

_9098777.jpg

_9108787.jpg

_9108788.jpg

_9108790.jpg

_9108791.jpg

_9108792.jpg

_9108793.jpg

_9108796.jpg

_9108798.jpg

_9108802.jpg

_9108811.jpg

_9108820.jpg

_9108840.jpg

_9108843.jpg

_9108844.jpg

_9108845.jpg

_9108846.jpg

_9108847.jpg

_9108851.jpg

_9108852.jpg

_9108853.jpg

_9108855.jpg

_9108856.jpg

_9108857.jpg

_9108858.jpg

_9108869.jpg

_9108874.jpg

_9108878.jpg

_9108884.jpg

_9108885.jpg

_9108888.jpg

_9108891.jpg

_9108896.jpg

_9108897.jpg

_9108898.jpg

^^^ one of three sound systems during the weekend!! (This, James' MR2 and the #### off massive in yer face mint DJ/ speakers kit!)

_9108900.jpg

_9108901.jpg

_9108903.jpg

=P

_9108904.jpg

More pics and thank yous on their way 2mo :)

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
hi everyone me an jay would like to say thanks for a great weekend we will both be back next year an J said he might even bring a micra :)
some great photo`s there unfortunately my camera decided it didn`t like the memory card i brought so i didn`t take any
nice to meet everyone and make some new friends
got some good ideas too so watch out for over the winter :)

OP
OP
will930
hi everyone me an jay would like to say thanks for a great weekend we will both be back next year an J said he might even bring a micra :)
some great photo`s there unfortunately my camera decided it didn`t like the memory card i brought so i didn`t take any
nice to meet everyone and make some new friends
got some good ideas too so watch out for over the winter :)

tell jay to get a k10 so there will deffo be one there next year!

cant believe you two were tempted to find a k10 to borrow for the weekend!

awesome