Subwoofer

Hugh

Have you checked the gain on the amp?

Is the sub sealed properly in it's enclosure?

Is the enclosure the right size for the sub?

Have you got the sub wired out of phase i.e. positive and negative terminals round the wrong way?

Hugh

In theory you could but, you'd get a very poor signal to the subs. What amp are you using, and what's the x-over set to?

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Have you played with the settings in your head unit? if there is an option for subwoofer in there you might have to turn the bass up or whatever. if you have connected it as it should be and checked everything Hugh said then thats all i can think of tbh

Just wondering if anyone here as installed an amp as i can seem to see a clear route for the power cable from the passengers side in the car into the engine bay. if anyone has done it and knows a route that work the help would be appreciated
thanks

Behind the battery,on the fire wall, there is a big black grommet. I cut up a coat hanger, attached the cable to the end i was holding and stabbed the hanger through the grommet. Came out round the back of the dash and ran it down the passenger side under the carpet to the sub. And sent the audio Feed down the same way