Subwoofer & Amp wire running

Hi,
I have had my Micra for a few days and love it already. Got the CD player working and it sounds good. Now all there is to do is put a sub in it.
In my previous fiesta, there was a nice plastic trim running around the edge of the car that concealed the wires, however in the Micra there is just a rubber seal then straight to carpet.
Where's the best place to run my wires? Is the carpet difficult to remove?

Also, where would be the best entrance hole from the engine bay to inside?
I have a 1997 1.3L SR Micra :)
Thanks

Hi,
I have had my Micra for a few days and love it already. Got the CD player working and it sounds good. Now all there is to do is put a sub in it.
In my previous fiesta, there was a nice plastic trim running around the edge of the car that concealed the wires, however in the Micra there is just a rubber seal then straight to carpet.
Where's the best place to run my wires? Is the carpet difficult to remove?

Also, where would be the best entrance hole from the engine bay to inside?
I have a 1997 1.3L SR Micra :)
Thanks
I run my wires across the carpet, messy messy.

In the engine bay to the right,there will be a rubber bung. Pll this out and you can run the wires through there and it pops out in the passenger footwell

if you lift the carpet up after you've taken the door rubber off there's a plastic tray you can put the wires in
I do like this plastic tray. None of my wires can be seen and my subwoofer sounds awesome.
fupf.jpg

Back