Sub to Amp

Okay i got my Sub, but a little help plz, it has phono inputs (red,white)

now my amp has only speaker outputs, no phono, how do i connect it

well i had an idea, and just checking it out, i got a phono red,white cable to green plug, i thought, if i chopped off the green plug, seprated the cable, and hook that up to the amp output, then the red and white to the phono would that work, and is red postive or negative,

many thxs john

OP
OP
jc1234
it is not built it , as bloke showed us inside, amp is an mutant 4 channel 600w, kenwood is a sub with around 450 watts

are you sure that they are phono inputs? in my house speakers i have inputs that are designed for solid metal end to be soldered onto the wire and then pushed into it.
hope this makes sense, and i dont mean to patronise, just a thought.

OP
OP
jc1234
no you are right in thinking, cause that what i was thinking, to describe them, there red and white, on there got screw top

James

Chairman
no you are right in thinking, cause that what i was thinking, to describe them, there red and white, on there got screw top
If they have a screw top, can you unscrew them a bit and see a hole going into them? If so then you feed the wires in these holes and screw them back over the top of the wires

They may look similar to this:
7315_1.JPG

OP
OP
jc1234
yes there are james, i found out this morning, of course it was dark last night so i couldnt propelry see, so i brought them in this morning, unscrewed them and noticed a hole and i was like bingo and also that fact there was red and black, so hooked them up, all good, maybe need more time fine tunning the levels, also the amp has a havnt of not comming on sometimes, just started doing, my gues lose wire, from remote, i would say power but i thought you cant put the power cable on and off without a ban.