Stuck lock

Hi, all I, m in kind of a jam here, my k11 2002 just got finished painted and the paint guy install back all the parts.but the right side door was shutting and opening alright until it's first time locking it since the car finish now the door is lock and the paint guy can't get it to unlock, he tries with no result. Has any ever had this problem before if so what can I do to get this door to unlock and open thanks .

take the door cards off for a better look, it's possible something was installed upside down or it dried up and needs oil on the back of the lock

You can also put graphite powder in on the key side if the issue turns out to be related to the pins in the lock having binded

Thanks for the info, but the door would not open even though we take of the door panel and separate the thingy that pulls the lock and close it. It just line spinning and engaging.

Can anyone remember where on the micra these belong as I didn't take a pic of everything I take off when that went to get the paint? Things are falling back in place but some take a little time to remember. 20200402_185248.jpg

Back