stripping... you vultures

Layla

Deactivated Account
K11, 96, 1.3. anything you want, name a price and its yours.

wheels have gone, and i have takers for the dash, interior plastics, my front grille and the tailgate.

engine does work :p apparently 70K on it, but take that as a big fat lie

still got

ECU
full interior, grey, plain, excellent condition
two sets metal pedals, one silver, one pink
metal handbrake
metal gear stick
lowering springs, 35mm
back bumper, i broke the front one XD
any random engine part
wings
side skirts
delocked doors, kinda rusty. not expecting anyone to want them tbh
and a VERY EXCELLENT immobiliser. so good infact that it has stopped the car moving. at all.

xLx

oh and a back box. forgot about that
parcel shelf, centre light
parcel shelf, with speakers. no light space

manda, the window seal thing round the back window, send it my way plase
the rubber lingin thing

engines mine if i can get sumware to keep it ill find out today, btw if anyone gets the shelf its got a nearly new set of clarions in it:p they were mine not so long ago

Hi Layla, what ecu number is it, (two digits on the stickers, 12, 13, 16 something like that)

and how much are you wanting for it?

side skirts belong to ian, just on my list so PM him about those. pictures of everything else going up later today

im after front plastic arch liners and all the clips for em, also parcel shelf to suit third brake light at the bottom of the rear window. how much??

Is it an aftermarket back bumper?What is the back box?Where abouts you from?Cheers Ben

Layla - I PM'd you yesterday re. small plastic covers and also the blower resistor
I'm not sure if my PM's are working so not sure if you got the message ... ?! o_O

steve.moody said:
Layla - I PM'd you yesterday re. small plastic covers and also the blower resistor
I'm not sure if my PM's are working so not sure if you got the message ... ?! o_O

i have things to do you know! tisk!

stripping on saturday 27th august, from about 11. collection only, unless postage is paid. sorry guys
PM me for my address if you are wandering along. i'll even provide tea and stuff. :p

PS. standard bumper

PPS. back box

[attachment=1694]

no good ill prolly be away, how bout thw weekend before? unless you wanna take the motor out with ian for me :p lol, p.s i will need a hand people if you dont mind getting youre hands dirty thanks

richie, since you are you, come round whenever you want.
springs, £40, first one to dib them gets them

were are u from? "South Shields, NE" i see this but dont no it i stay in glasgow. wat make r they? would i need to take them off myself?

RE: RE: stripping... you vultures

Layla said:
richie, since you are you, come round whenever you want.
springs, £40, first one to dib them gets them

where you talking to me? ill pick up springs and back box if i can (i can come though anytime) pm me n we'll chat.

ok retepetsir, pm me your address.
first part of that quote was directed at chie.
second part was directed at people in general who have shown interest in the springs

damn. i asked for springs first lol..

but i cant collect. Woulda paid postage though. not to worry.

Hi if the springs are still up for grabs and your willing to post them £50 inc p&p ok?
Take it theyre real ones not cut downs!

i want the springs

nah man only jokin, are you breakin in shields or jarrow? Might pop along for the day if its in shields - see what i can steal :D :D

ok ladies and jelly spoons...
150 Harton House Road, NE34 6EA for those multimap fiends.
stripping from bout 10 til when people leave. ish. :)
anyone who wants anything, but cant make it tomorrow either PM me about postage or i will store in the shed til the 8th of september. the car generally wil be leaving my property on monday evening.

Gonna sound wierd, but do you have internally adjustable mirrors?
If so, can I have the two bits of rubber that go inside the car next to the window at the top of the door cards?
Craig

only things coming off car:
engine
springs
backbox
doorcards
arch liners
handle cover...thingies

havent got all day and you havent been here. tough

hi, sorry i didnt get a chance to make it today, i was on night shift last night and didnt get in till 8 this morning, if you could get the headlights of the car i will have them also, i will come and arrange to get the bits im after sometime next week cus im off work for 5 days. cheers

Back