Stripping Modified K11

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Well Sadly a time has come to strip my K11, too much wrong with it to repair, as I was planning on getting rid of it this year, I think it best that I just strip it.

Engine has a probably head gasket failure.

I am only selling these bits, all other bits have a purpose....watch this space ;)

Modified Parts.
Full Bodykit inc side skirts(see pics) - £200
Janspeed Rally Cat Back System (this is a performance system, it's a larger system but doesn't have some stupid/chavvy/blingy exhaust tip, is just 2" (i think) straight through - £100
Janspeed Cat By-pass - £40
Fox 15" Alloy Wheels with 3 Toyo tyres and 1 budget tyre (can supply with locking nuts at extra cost) - £200
Clear side repeaters - £10 SOLD TO PETE
I also have a roof lip spoiler in Blue - £30

I am open to offers, but please don't offer anything stupid!

Prices Exclude Postage, larger items would need picking up from ME11/ME12 Area

Makes me quite sad to post this :(

Attachments

• Image069.jpg
    Image069.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 321
  • Image077.jpg
    Image077.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 281
  • Image081.jpg
    Image081.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 259
  • Image083.jpg
    Image083.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 255
Head Gasket aint a big issue, but when combined with all the rest below, it's un economical to repair.

Head Gasket
ECU injector Fault Error 21
Windscreen is smashed
Steering rack in knackered
Heating matrix feels the car up with steam as thats broke too!

It has a manifold......a standard one lol

I'll take the clear indicators at the Brighton meet in April if thats ok with you?

Can do £10 bank transfer asap, just pm me your details :)

harsh matey, it was a beautiful car, is hard to watch it from birth to death....i'll take the car :)

3 are excellent condition, 1 has a teeny tiny curb scratch on it.

The centre caps have suffered a little from weathering

Can supply pictures if you are interested?

is that one of those "hunter" style bodykits off ebay?

is it in good cond.?

this has got to be one of the nicest of the club, real shame mate.

Johnsams:
The bodykit is in good condition, will obviously require re-spray, it could do with a couple of touch ups here and there but nothing major. Yes it is a shame i'm doing this, but it's at a stage now where Its just not viable to repair it.

Pete,
Ok mate...deal!!!

Micramac,
Will sort out pictures tomorrow when it's day light!
Getting the alloys to you may be difficult due to the distance, Could courier them but that would be rather expensive.

I was really after selling the kit as a whole.

Will give it a couple of weeks, if no interest in whole kit, i'll keep your offer in mind.

Ollie real shame your stripping this!!!! hopefully this doesnt get to annoying asking you.......but......could you not buy a cheap k11 and move the kit over????
so you pay for a new k11 and a respray??
i suppose the money is going on the orion turbo ;)

just dont want you get rid really!
sorry
naps

richj, engine still runs fine, and does not over heat, the reason i'm not driving it is because the heater matrix has gone as well and causes the car to effectively be like a sauna, I can drive about a mile or 2 before I am reduced to zero visibility.

Have to drive it with windows/sunroof open

get another k11 and move the kit over.....dare you :p lol!!
your choice mate!
good luck with sale!

Dani: its the complete janspeed system from the "CAT - BACK" and its a larger pipe diameter.

Dani: you have...manifold....1st cat...down pipe....second cat...mid section..back box!!

what the system your enquiring about will replace is after the "second CAT"!

so: manifold.....1st cat...down pipe....2nd cat....janspeed mid section ...janpseed back box
being 2" in diameter

:)

Willenium,

I can get pics, The exhaust is nothing amazing to look at, is similar to a standard system just a wider bore for better gas flow.

I think the exhaust has been on for about a year and covered about 15,000 miles.

Willenium,

I can get pics, The exhaust is nothing amazing to look at, is similar to a standard system just a wider bore for better gas flow.

I think the exhaust has been on for about a year and covered about 15,000 miles.

Just want to see condition of it before I make my mind up. I bought an exhaust off one of the other members and it was well and truly expired.

I have plans for the grille.

The roof lip spoiler is a standard Micra Spoiler, will get pics but it's down my unit at the moment.

Hi there im new on here im really interested in the kit but wont have the money for like 2 weeks and where bouts are you as im sure i could come and collect would you take 200 for the body kit and roofspoiler thanks Peter.

hey am comin brighton and might want u to bring some bits down with u if that cool with u, nothing big just odd bits i need, are there any pics of your interior and your engine bay? :)

does this kit fit on the 2003 k11 or is it going to take a lot of re-work?

what did it say on the manufacturers spec when you bought it.

okay mate, i'll see what money i can borrow and maybe make u an offer!

i'm not so worried about the de-cat so bolton can have it if he wants.

Back