Strange Micra K11 2002 CVT problem

Hello!
My girl has a Nissan Micra K11, 1.0 Liter with Bosch coil packs. The gearbox is an Automatic CVT with a torque converter.

It has a problem that drives me crazy.

Last summer the gearbox started to refuse to move the car when D was selected or it took some time before the gearbox engaged to move forward especially after a drive (when the car has warmed up). I believed it needed an gearbox oil change as I had no idea when it was last time changed. I managed to change the oil when Autumn was close. At first it was no difference but then the problem went away after a week or two as the weather was getting colder and colder.

Absolutely no problems in R (reverse). After doing some research i got to the conclusion that the problem is the pressure/solenoid valve.

The winter passed with little to no problems regarding the gearbox.

Now the spring is here, the weather got warm again and the car started doing the same thing as last summer.
I cannot ignore that there is a corelation between warm wather and the functionality of the gearbox.

I would appreciate very much reading your opinion on this.

Hello!
My girl has a Nissan Micra K11, 1.0 Liter with Bosch coil packs. The gearbox is an Automatic CVT with a torque converter.

It has a problem that drives me crazy.

Last summer the gearbox started to refuse to move the car when D was selected or it took some time before the gearbox engaged to move forward especially after a drive (when the car has warmed up). I believed it needed an gearbox oil change as I had no idea when it was last time changed. I managed to change the oil when Autumn was close. At first it was no difference but then the problem went away after a week or two as the weather was getting colder and colder.

Absolutely no problems in R (reverse). After doing some research i got to the conclusion that the problem is the pressure/solenoid valve.

The winter passed with little to no problems regarding the gearbox.

Now the spring is here, the weather got warm again and the car started doing the same thing as last summer.
I cannot ignore that there is a corelation between warm wather and the functionality of the gearbox.

I would appreciate very much reading your opinion on this.

Chào ông.
Tôi tên nguyễn sống ở pháp
xe micra k11 doi 2001 automatique
Từ 1 nam Nay. Xe của tôi bị giống xe của bạn
Tôi phanh não tôi lại. tôi không thấy vấn đề
Tôi nghĩ vấn đề là từ máy tính của xe
✅Hoặc biến nhiệt ở hộp số
Tôi chắc chắn vấn đề đến từ nhiệt độ
Vì vậy, tôi sẽ tháo bộ điều nhiệt
Tôi liên lạc với bạn sau

Back