Strange Central Locking problem

HI, I'm new to this forum. Just recently purchased a K11 1.3 GX Micra.

I seem to be having issue with my central locking
I will link video below. If anyone knows how to fix this fault let me know

Regards
Kev

I've had that in the past and it ended up being the door barrel spring rusted away so it didn't centralise properly. Fitted a new spring from a scrappers and it's been fine ever since.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

HI, I'm new to this forum. Just recently purchased a K11 1.3 GX Micra.

I seem to be having issue with my central locking
I will link video below. If anyone knows how to fix this fault let me know

Regards
Kev

Try reset

Attachments

• IMG_0302.PNG
    IMG_0302.PNG
    151.1 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0195.PNG
    IMG_0195.PNG
    138.5 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_0195.PNG
    IMG_0195.PNG
    138.5 KB · Views: 440
Check the wiring, through the flexible trunk, that goes from the car body into the drivers door, a broken wire there could be the cause of your problem.......

The key is already programmed to car. It's just a problem when I try to unlock the car it instantly locks itself again.
Also when I manually use key on driver side all other doors stay locked.
Remove the central locking unit from the driver's door and clean it up inside. On one of my Micra's it had let water in and seized one of the motors. A quick clean with wd40 and reseal the unit with silicone sorted it.

Remove the central locking unit from the driver's door and clean it up inside. On one of my Micra's it had let water in and seized one of the motors. A quick clean with wd40 and reseal the unit with silicone sorted it.

I've just taken out my actuator and it was all rusted like this. Sprayed WD40 inside, put back together and still same issue!!
So must not be driver actuator then.

I've just taken out my actuator and it was all rusted like this. Sprayed WD40 inside, put back together and still same issue!!
So must not be driver actuator then.
You did unsieze it and check it was all working also didn't you. If you've tried all the mechanical stuff. The next thing is to bell out the wiring from the central locking unit to the doors.

Everything in actuator seemed to work fine. But did spray some WD40 to remove some of the rust. Don't really want to be messing with electronics. I've no idea what do.

Had a similar problem and got it fixed recently.
It was one brush broken on the first picture. Causing the circuit unable to complete. Causing the car think it's in the lock state even its unlocked.

Hope it's helpful

DSC_1048.JPG
DSC_1047.JPG
DSC_1045.JPG
DSC_1044.JPG

Back