Straight through pipe and anti lag

You would probably get the desired effect from a Bee*R rev limiter. No links as I'm on my phone but a quick google should bring that up.

So an intended misfire?

Why in gods name would you want that?

Anti lag is where air and fuel are injected directly into the exhaust manifold and the hot turbo ignites the mixture. The expanding gasses produced keeps the turbo spinning thus reducing 'lag', something that has been all but eliminated from modern turbo engines through technology.

Putting antilag on to a non turbo car would result in a lot of fuel being spat out of the exhaust and a destroyed cat.
It will not go pop.
It will not go bang.
It will not eleviate the lag you feel when pressing the throttle....welcome to micras. .

A rev cut limiter./launch control/ pops and bangs is entirely different.

This is caused by either cutting the ignition to one or more cylinders at high rpm....pointless.

Or it cuts the ignition at a preset limit for launching the car (4500rpm in my evo 8)

Or it can be called 2step.
2 step is a system where the both technologies of anti lag and rev limit/launch control are utilised to spin up a huge turbo whilst drag racing.

Full throttle at a stand still will not produce boost as the engine is not under load. It will just spin up and hit the redline. No boost.

To spool the turbo before dropping the clutch you need 2 step.
It lets the engine rev to a preset limit where it fires loads of fuel into the exhaust and retards the ignition on varying cylinders to achieve a combustion in the exhaust manifold. Spooling the turbo....boosting the system and exagerating the effects.
Once the clutch is dropped the system dissengages.

YOU DONT NEED ANY OF THAT CRAP ON A MICRA...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back