Stolen Toyota Celica GT4 - Portsmouth

i realy do think if they have stolen this, it will allready be in germany or in the docks on a container... they will only take a day to strip it down to a shell then spread the bits in containers and re-build them at the other end...

realy sorry, thats one of my all time favorite cars... especialy the Carlos sientz version. (and i can spot the black stantions on the rear spoiler too)

Thats such a nice car, ####ing hate it when people steal stuff. They dont know how much hard work has been put in for the owner to own that.

Ryan.

A car of that value should have an immobiliser or something on it! Anyway, hope it's recovered but it's probably a bit too late now.

HAHAHAHAHA Have you read the thread upto page 4?

The plonker that owns the car had simply parked his GT4 in a different street to what he thought he'd parked it in...he found it in the correct street a few days later with a parking ticket on it!!! Car is in perfect condition!

That just made me laugh out loud and my dogs are looking at me wierd.

HAHAHAHAHA Have you read the thread upto page 4?

The plonker that owns the car had simply parked his GT4 in a different street to what he thought he'd parked it in...he found it in the correct street a few days later with a parking ticket on it!!! Car is in perfect condition!

That just made me laugh out loud and my dogs are looking at me wierd.

Sorry, should've updated the this thread. Think the chap in question is suitably embarassed!!! :laugh:

Back