Still Waiting For Membership Pack n Stickers

MSC admin aint flash. Flash can run fast. Flash is cool. Running tyre to tyre. Toe toe to toe. AWOL almost commatose

And they don’t stop. Sure shot. Put out to grass. In the car lot.??:eek::eek:

Last edited:
MSC admin aint flash. Flash can run fast. Flash is cool. Running tyre to tyre. Toe toe to toe. AWOL almost commatose

And they don’t stop. Sure shot. Put out to grass. In the car lot.??:eek::eek:
this is it put this MSC on pistonheads in its own little slot. cars smoking but it's a bunch of littler kids in it choking on the pot. if i was guilty then put me back in my cot doc a little not a lot wot? ist lethal but his nose is running some snot.

this is it put this MSC on pistonheads in its own little slot. cars smoking but it's a bunch of littler kids in it choking on the pot. if i was guilty then put me back in my cot doc a little not a lot wot? ist lethal but his nose is running some snot.
Don’t stop sure shot. Wake them up. Get them out of the parking lot. Put them in their car & drive real far. Too drive all night. Until they see the light?

Don’t stop sure shot. Wake them up. Get them out of the parking lot. Put them in their car & drive real far. Too drive all night. Until they see the light?
i really don't appreciate and how I tole them have that kid in 88 only for him to ask for member pack . conceived in 88 but born in 94 ? its got to be a miscarriage of justice...je suis mon membo pack send it in red not black other wise im drawing cartoons with they mums on her back plus her real name ain't what they think he a rugby player call jack i really send the membo stuff with a surprise in the sack.

the in thing the it in the out thing is if you're willing . spare a thought to spend that shilling on more spin within. I'm winning i am losing sort of stuff that life does bring but your shyte bees like garbage and belonging in zeee bin......triple long jump lyric.....

andy

Ex. Club Member
its been over 2 years since this thread was started, as any one that has commented about recieving membership packs got theres yet ? not even a member off admin/staff has even bothered to come on to this thread and explain why.

now ya got new members not wanting to sign up and become a fully paid up member for this reason,