Still Waiting For Membership Pack n Stickers

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Hello chaps, the stickers and various bits are on order to create an awesome membership / welcome pack for you to enjoy. Wont be long.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
I also still haven't received a my membership package. Annoying!! Why offer a silver membership package with stickers etc. If you cannot deliver?!
some very clever youngns decided to turn this site upside down and flung it all on fake book rendering msc useless. but they so very clever that they forgot to stop asking people to be members and paying for it here when it's all use less being a member here as everything is free now on phukerbees web shyte.

andy

Ex. Club Member
not even the site owner or any of the admins have commented in here, or even looked at the thread, that we know of :rolleyes:

nobody is busy 24/7 are they still alive?:eek:

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
not even the site owner or any of the admins have commented in here, or even looked at the thread, that we know of :rolleyes:

nobody is busy 24/7 are they still alive?:eek:
they shagging girl all day long or short story. If i was a bitchin I'd be bored me ....telling all my hitchen friends "well guess who the heck did score me" .or lured with they stick or carrot looking for the next witch to get my leg over oh dear "he tore me"

andy

Ex. Club Member
they shagging girl all day long or short story. If i was a bitchin I'd be bored me ....telling all my hitchen friends "well guess who the heck did score me" .or lured with they stick or carrot looking for the next witch to get my leg over oh dear "he tore me"
must be cracking stuff you puff :eek:

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
soon be a year in the waiting, might get ya selves into the Guinness book of world records ;)
this shhh be wreckle us why they come here and then they heckle us.but the pack is a must and stop them turning into rust.and in the first place it was all about trust. not hit with the iron bar and turn them into dust.
It unjust how a couple of stickers and a pack wired up to lust be the first not the last by r reg the outcast :)