steering wheel cover

Could anybody suggest a steering wheel cover that is of decent quality for cheap. Have looked and the ones that look good wont fit. Keep in mind has to be cheap since the ones I seen that don't fit are only a few pounds.
any images of one that you have fitted would be grand
Thanks all that reply

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
As a joke, from my 'Clown' vehicle, can be found in many colors, good grip and stays on place! :)

Blue%20Steering%20wheel%20cover_2_zpsvj1wuuzf.jpg

Seen this one a short while back and was gonna ask if that's a proper bike tyre.
I'm going to try the diy sewing leather ones if possible. and well I'm unsure but when I look at my wheel I get suspicious feeling its already been done.
I think when I looked last the best fit for value here in UK was the ones for the clio again unsure if they will fit properly.Fingers crossed that I find something that fits without the untidy split lines.

Last edited:

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
I fitted a 'proper' stitched on leather cover from 'These People' on ebay. It's a long ball aching job to do the stitching to fit it but the final finish and fit is superb :cool:
I'll post a picture later of the wheel with cover fitted....

After another look. The ones I have saved for later say not compatible with k12. I might just still get one and try tho.
Going for perforated. The wheel itself isn't that shabby just want a nicer finish than standard.
Thanks for showing some examples.

Last edited: