Steelies!

Hey guys long time no post!
Have got my Micra nice and sorted recently, will post some photos, but the one thing I want to upgrade are the wheels. I need something bigger and thicker for improved grip, but I am thinking steelies rather than alloys. It’s both a money and cost thing really.
I have fitted 35mm drops, would these VW 14’’ Steelies fit? Thanks for any help you could give me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/14-G60-ST...&otn=1&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5862062482917295474

Hi mate i have some 13's of a lupo which i had on my k10
all have 175/55 yokos on them be it not alot of tread left but they are legal!

duno if they fit a k11 mind you but if they do i do have 4 available (Y)

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Did you see Frank's deep dish steelies?
Scouse boy and Stani(the summer ones) have them... They look lovely(Y)(Y)

Deep dish are rather lush, seen Franks but what about these VW ones will they fit?

What measurement am I looking at for a straight swap 14'' steelies with a 35mm drop?

wheels are not my speciality

If you buy VW steel rims, you'll have to enlarge the centre hole. For a direct fitment 14" rim, try and find some Almera (N15) 6x14" at the scrapyard. Fits nicely with the 59,1 mm centre hole, without being too wide.

Not as DAMN HOT as a set of banded 13" steelies though... ;-)

Cheers,

Ulrich

If you buy VW steel rims, you'll have to enlarge the centre hole. For a direct fitment 14" rim, try and find some Almera (N15) 6x14" at the scrapyard. Fits nicely with the 59,1 mm centre hole, without being too wide.

Not as DAMN HOT as a set of banded 13" steelies though... ;-)

Cheers,

Ulrich

Thanks for the help chaps, thing is I don't actually care what diameter they are I just want some more rubber under me, so width is more important to me, if there are some straight swap 13'' steelies which are wider/thicker I would be equally interested

It's grip im after! (Y)