Steaming up and frosting up (inside)

here i have a k11 micra.. and in this kind of weather its frosting in side the car.. does anyone no if i have to change my door rubbers.. Any ideas ??

Thanks

here i have a k11 micra.. and in this kind of weather its frosting in side the car.. does anyone no if i have to change my door rubbers.. Any ideas ??

Thanks

Dear all I have a K11 Micra that I am having trouble with, I'm getting frost on the windows inside the car! My question is, does anyone know if I have to change my door rubbers?

Reply: Are your door seals leaking? you can check this by seeing if the floor or carpets are wet? however they could just be wet because people have been getting in and out of the car with wet feet. perhaps you could get a friend to spray water around the door seals with a hosepipe whilst you sit inside and look to see if any water is getting into the car first.

Let us know the results of your findings and we will endeavour to give you further help :laugh:

My windscreen has been frozen on the inside in the past few weeks, with the cold weather and that. I think this is one of the many joys of owning a nissan micra lol. Obviously any leaking door rubbers etc wont help the fact.

i have been getting frost on the inside of my window pal..
i think its just the cold weather we having lol..

Back