Starting to sag like a grannies...

doors.. yep i have noticed my doors are starting to drop/sag not extreme but it is slowly getting worse, and i dont want to have to fork out 160£ for new hindges, i remember frank posting somewhere about a bit of wood wedging it up or something? any other ways to doing this? help would be mucho apreciated!

I put a 1mm washer between the door and hinge on the lower hinge bolts and it straightened it all up (ie 2x 1mm washer on each bolt on bottom hinge)

how bad were your doors when you did this mate? also has it lasted?

It was just the drivers door, it was catching on the latch with a thud, had dropped a couple of mm and I was worried about it damaging the lock/latch mechanism. I did it a few months ago and its lasted. Just support the door with a car jack, slacken the bottom 2 bolts so that theyre unscrewed from the door but still within the hinge, then carefully jack the door up ever sp slightly, slide a 1mm washer into the gap between the door and hinge, push the bolt back through and tighten up. If its sagging badly you may need a 2mm washer and so on..