Starting Problem Still

Hi,
I have recentley changed the ENTIRE wiring loom of my NATS Mirca to a Pre-NATS Micra wiring loom and the damn thing still won't start grr and i have checked the Injectors and there is a live going to the injectors so i believe that the NATS/Immobiliser has been removed because before there was no live at the injectors. I have also checked the all the fuses and they are all fine and i checked the Spark Plugs but there is no spark at the plugs and also it doesn't sound like the fuel pump is kicking either because i can't hear the pump kicking in when the ignition is turned on. So i have a few questions :

A) Do the Pre-NATS Micra have a different distributor compared to a NATS Micra?
B) What could cause there to be no Spark ?
C) What could cause the fuel pump to not work ?
D) Does anyone know what the problem could be ?

Thanks for your help.

have you replaced the engine loom or the whole enginebay loom gazza ?
and the injectors are constant live when the ignition is on, and they are signaled via earth btw

I replaced all of the enigne loom Frank.. i mean that before i changed the loom i was getting a anything from the injectors

thats 1 step forwards and 2 steps back if there,s no spark too now eh :eek: (coz the dizzy,s are the same)
you,ve fitted a no-nats ecu now ?

hmm, really you need to check all the feeds and signals are there, it could be a right mission to pinpoint eh :eek:
attachment.php

Attachments

• SDC11054.JPG
    SDC11054.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 642
Update :down:

Right when we were checking the wiring over we found that a few wires going to the ECU has been damaged and some where split and there was also a couple of damaged plugs :doh: . So my Grandad got me another loom that has What i believe to be NATS 1 because there is no chip in the key, but there is a fob with the keys and he also brought down a box that sits next to the ECU, so is this the Alarm and if so how many of the plugs should be connected ? because there is a grey plug that is connected to the box but a smaller white plug that is not connected to anything so should it be connected somewherer? because it still won't start :down: and i don't know what it could be, does anyone have ideas ?
Cheers

i think this was my old super s nats 1 box gazza ? (a mate disabled it when it failed, but i dont know how he did it tho :eek:)
attachment.php

Attachments

• SDC11056.JPG
    SDC11056.JPG
    272.9 KB · Views: 923
in front of the ecu iirc gazza (below the ashtray) and he bypassed the nats by cutting and shutting some wires iirc, so nats1 must be inside that box and not inside the ecu like nats2 ?

Yea thats where that box was located. I'll have a look inside that box then. When your NATS packed in what happened to your car ?

Yea thats what was happening originally before we removed the Nats 2 wiring, Is it worth getting an Auto Electrician out to see what they say about it ?

Back