starting off..

Hi everyone, signed up for this a while ago and just getting round to posting a wee thread the now.

I have the 1.0 V reg inspiration model, dad bought it for me when i was 15 and ran it till I passed my test, 17 now so been passed for 6 months and love the car! Did want a corsa c but looking back I'm glad i got the micra! Love it so much and cos its a 1.0l it gets ragged everywhere:)

318198_571726269506172_2077981563_n.jpg

this picture was when i was in the middle of de bump-stripping it

all glue is off now:)

done a few things so far
-got 13' alloys for it
-put flat blades on the front
-got xenon bulbs
-fittted fog lights
-de-bump stripped it
-de-badged it
not much done just wee things the now but I got a part time job so more money coming in means I can actually get things done!

want to get the rest of work done by about april
-lower about 60mm all round
-get new alloys, 14's
-de-wiper the back
-change the side repeaters from orange to clearr
-get my speakers sorted (only the drivers side one is working)
-possibly get an LED bulb kit for the dials
-get the back light clusters symmetrical, both having a reversing light
-paint the grill black
-get my sub fitted
-colour code all the black bits

hopefully I can get more work done and soon!

doing all the work myself, think its not bad for a girl;)

Welcome! :D Sounds good, glad you changed your mind about a corsa c.
What rear lights are you wanting to replace the current ones with to have 2 reverse lights?

Thank you! :D same actually haha so glad I have my micra! not sure I just saw a micra had them on here and thought it looked good would have to do some research to see what lights haha!

Not sure about those rear lights, but it can be done on pre-facelift cars using LHD light units - eg on mine I have a LHD Left (when looked at from the rear) light unit to delete the reverse lamp. The LHD right side unit can be used to add another reverse light to uk cars.

Couple of examples:

SAM_3808.jpg

IMG-20121007-00234_zps4533c42f.jpg

21A82DA6-3A8D-44F7-AFC7-075D08F83157-287-000000A9C4EBF045.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

Amongst a few other combinations! :D

Which were the ones you liked?

I've never really liked any of them, just doesn't suit the car in my opinion, it was a member on here I saw, think his name is euro_matt or something along those lines, love his micra, same spec as mine and colour, just what he's done is amazing! This is his one:)

5569081152_71cf097b68_z.jpg

Been working two jobs just now so my time to get things done is limited but ordered a couple of stickers and my clear side repeaters have arrived! hopefully tomorrow morning get the indicators fitted, also had to get another headlight so trip to my local scrappies and got one in perfect condition for a fiver:)

the sticker, I thought was hilarious and I really hate it when people drive so far up my arse!

attachment

heres a pic of the clear indicators..

attachment

Yeah that's a beautiful looking car.
Those pics you've put up from Google attachments don't work for me btw

Question anyone removed the black door protector strip on the outside of the micra if so whats the best way?
Yeah plenty of people have Tech, use the search feature and find some threads on it, many different recommendations and techniques, search is your friend.
http://micra.org.uk/threads/bump-strip-removal-help.599/
http://micra.org.uk/threads/bump-strips.3954/#post-45177
(Try and refrain from hijacking threads :D )

thats the sticker again haha sorry! still getting the hang of this, off the now to wash the car, polish and get the indicators put on hopefully! Also, noticed yesterday that my fag lighter wasn't working when I was trying to charge my phone, put a new fuse in and it works again yay:)

Laura Moffat said:
Thanks! :) yeah quite a few people round by me are surprised I know what I'm doing but slowly getting there:) so much easier knowing the inside and outside of the car yourself!

Lol following me on Instagram, now I realise who you are :D

Back