Starting issues

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Just went to put car in garage and within 10 feet it cut out! I went to re start it and the engine appeared to only be firing on one or two cylinders ? after idling for about two mins it picked up on all four so I turned it off and re started it again once more it was very very lumpy until it decided to fire on all four pots strange...there was no fault codes or warning lights and it took 5 or 6 goes before it started correctly any ideas...my garage is on an incline but this has never been an issue before.

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
when this is cold it is very very sluggish and not until its warmed up can you accelerate with any confidence, and by the lack of replies I would think no one else can fathom it out either lol

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
The stupid thing has done it again, been out tonight went to come home car started fine drove about 150 yards and it started to die on me came to a stand still and it just would not pick up the revs lumpy as out twice now this has happened. Seems to me that a re loom and engine swap is on the cards I aint putting up with this.grr