As talked by PM, i want these items:

spax full adjustable coilovers with nismo top mount bearing/bush
upper strut brace
whiteline lower front strut brace
whiteline front anti roll bar
whiteline rear anti roll bar
whiteline rear adjustable drop links
rear on car adjustable panhard rod
nissan pulsar calipers/discs yellowstuff pads (recently new discs)
group a rally airbox
auto sprint inlet cam with buckets for double underbucket shims
magnecor blue ignition leads
walbro fuel pump (one from rallynuts)
greddy oil filter relocator
short shifter

And its first dib's i think, because i was the first one that sent PM... :laugh:

Nice list. What is dibs? Is it if you want a item and then have the funds and pay for it within a couple of days? As im interested in the whitline anti-rollbars and a few other pieces. And have cash waiting

Polly-baguette has first dibs

Seb has first dibs on the cupholder

Baguette- ive just got the front coilovers, brakes, inlet cam, shifter and filter relocator to remove then ill wrap them and get a postage quote.

Mullet- £2500 worth yeah but not what ive paid :(

how are the cam gears adjustable? got any pics?

so tempted by the coilovers but im skint, so its either coilovers or turbo lol

Superls- check my blog, i just opened up the dowel locater bit on the sprockets to make them about 5 degrees adjustable each way like EBBDUDE did

Personally I think this Dibs thing is bollix

First come first served

Put your paypal addy up

First person to pay money into account with name gets the part

Just my 2p worth

First come first served

Put your paypal addy up

Just my 2p worth

Not all the parts are taken off the car yet mate.

And i dont want first dib's on the parts (just said that because i was the first to get in contact with Stani and dont want anybody to get in front of me), i want those parts, and i will buy them. (Y)

Dont get it wrong, but i know that are other people interested on the parts, but the first guy to say that wants the parts, has priority, right? Not the first person that makes the payment, the seller and the buyer could have a deal about the payment...

First come first served

Put your paypal addy up

Just my 2p worth

exacly my point dude, its a load of crap! first come first served! i wanted the strut brace had the money there and then still have!

In all fairness what happens to those who dont sit by a computer 24/7 to allow them post dibs within the first couple minutes of the thread. Just dont think its reasonable to have nearly 50% of the sale kept, if buyers are willing to pay now for particular parts..Fair do's on a couple of priority items but not 14 in one go

Ok its hard to sort this out on a phone due to the website running so slow so ive done my best to tidy the first post. If your name is infront of the part you were interested in above and you no longer want it please say asap. I only have a couple more bits to remove tomorrow night then ill begin to wrap/weigh everything for quotes. Pictures will follow tomorrow night only if the website is running faster. Please remember im stripping this car in the dark, its really hard to do it quickly especially working 50 hour weeks recently, being on callout and being a dad.

No problem Scopez, its just that im from Portugal, and Stani needs to make a package and see the posting costs, only after that i can make the payment, understand now? (Y)

Stani, take your time, just dont hurt yourself removing the parts. Catch you later.

I only stopped tonight at 9.30 because my lexus battery died, my phone battery died which i need to take callouts with and the led glasses i have too were dead lol cant work in the dark. Armando ive just got the relocator to remove for your bunch then eveything goes into my spare room for wrapping and to be weighed. Ive been given prices for countries and kilos so i should have your total tomorrow night which ill pm to you :grinning:

I only stopped tonight at 9.30 because my lexus battery died, my phone battery died which i need to take callouts with and the led glasses i have too were dead lol cant work in the dark. Armando ive just got the relocator to remove for your bunch then eveything goes into my spare room for wrapping and to be weighed. Ive been given prices for countries and kilos so i should have your total tomorrow night which ill pm to you :grinning:

Thanks mate. I suppose it will not be cheap... :laugh:

First come first served

Put your paypal addy up

Just my 2p worth

dibs can be a bad thing, especially if you havent called it, what you wrote is good in theory, but whats to stop 4 people paying for the same thing?

You cant stop that superls, alot of people could all pay within 1 minute. Normally i can gauge what the postage would be but things like exhausts, then small packages to france and loads to portugal. This is the only way i could have done it, most will be sorted tonight when i wrap and weigh things.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE YOUR NAME ABOVE AND YOU WANT THAT ITEM AND ARE AWAITING POSTAGE COSTS PM YOUR FULL ADDRESS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY THANKS

Interested in the Group A air box, SFS coolant hoses and the Pulsar brakes if BAGUETTE doesnt take them. Im only in Edinburgh so i can pick up

cheers sef but its as good as sold. payment is due any second now for it. if it falls through ill get back to you :grinning:

Back