Standard K11 1.3 Exhaust Manifold and Cat

Well Mid Exhaust pipe decided to blow ..... tried to seperate from cat and the bolt broke...... so then decided to take the lot off and the front pipe to Manifold bolts shagged ... someones rounded it off on the past .... bolts pretty much welded to the manifold....

So looking for a standard manifold .. with the bolts/springs if you have them ... and a standard cat as i cant be fd to drill it all out ....

Will be looking on ebay to see what i can find as have to sort by end of week.

I have a standard Manifold here but with the lambda stuck in it. i can't for the life of me get it out. It came off a running car so the lambda should work and could be used???
If you have no luck finding one elsewhere then drop me a pm

Hey mate really appreciate the offer BUT ..... just took the angle grinder to the manifold as i guessed i had nothing to lose ..... and got the bolt out ... somehow ... AND also got the bolt out of the cat ......

So cancel the manifold and cat requirement thank fek ..... I just need one of the spring bolts for the front pipe to cat/manifold if anyone has one laying about ... or if not where would i get one (i reckon i will find something to fit but would prefer the proper bolt) ?

Right got everything now except the bolt and spring for the front pipe connection ... so if anyone sees one anywhere let me know .. i expect they will be £££s at nissan.

Yeah, they ain't cheap. From memory about £6-7 each.
I used a normal nut and bolt on one of mine to get me by

Ahhh will be happy if they are only £7 odd ..... I have done the same and have a nut and bolt holding it together .. ... .. just dont want to leave that in too long as that will be a real biach to remove once its rusted lol ...... what a dog of a job ...only wanted to remove the mid pipe ....... and glad i had the trusty grinder to hand ....20 years of rust ... ..... just waiting for the mid pipe to arrive as its sounding like a Pikeys transit at the minute ... again thanks for earlier offer .... :)

Well I take it back about Nissan ..... 2 x spring bolts and 2 x cat bolts £15.00 odd inc vat.....given the front pipe bolts are quite substantial thats not a bad price....... springs were another 6-7 each but i dont need them :)

Back