4. James T - K11 - Not paid
5. Kristian - K11 - Not paid
6. benmicrasr - K11 - Not paid
7. Rik - K12 - Paid
8. Nismo K12 - K12 - Paid
9. elataylor001 - K12 - Paid

http://www.micra.org.uk/t6433-stand-confirmation-for-donny-show.html

http://www.donnyshow.co.uk

We should be getting a stand for 10 cars at this years show. Could you please leave a post and details of your car below if you are interested in showing your car with the MSC at Donny Show this year

CAR REQUIREMENTS
Cars are to be of suitable standard for this type of particular show with modifications to either body, engine or ICE..........all 3 is great. I will do my best to achieve a healthy mix of K10, K11 and K12 if possible.

DATE/VENUE
The show runs on the weekend of the 15th/16th of April at Donnington Park, Castle Donnington (please note new venue!!)

COST
The weekend last year cost £25 per driver and £30 per additional passenger, which gets you show access for the entire weekend from Friday evening onwards.

ACCOMODATION (details to follow)

PAYMENT
Send a cheque made payable to Live Promotions Events ltd

address for posting cheques
Kev Challis
28 Netherfield Way
Thorpe Astley
Braunstone
Leicester
le33tq

****PAYMENT IS NON REFUNDABLE****

More details to come as I know more info on what's happening.

Kev :)

R

RIK

im very interested kev,but atm i have tints and have orderd my carbon bucket seat from raceworx which will defintly be fitted with harness a jus bought tommos bucket seat for the passenger,and tinted lights,and gauges so it looks very tidy/bit different

if it can go on ill be there and ill send money asap:D if not,, next year then :(

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Will be there, if the car ever gets finished lol, should be there though yeah. Not sure about accomodation though, will have to look for somewhere different this year. :)

sparkie

aka WELLY
i'm intreseted. and hopefully should have the tomei cams in along with 4in 1 5inch tacho engine remapped. also would like to bring my brother, if possible aka my personal mechnic

James

Chairman
nismo_k12 said:
I'll come.

Where are you's staying?
I found quite a good Travelodge, it's on the M1 services, should do the trick:

Nottingham EM Airport Donington Park M1 Travelodge
* 1 non-smoking room
* 2 nights arriving Sat 15 April 06
SAVER RATE
Family Room (Non-smoking)
Ensuite room with double bed, sofa and pullout.
Sleeps 4 (maximum 3 adults).
£26.00
Normally £45.00
You save £19.00

Link: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/make_a...&rate_plan=&agent_type=&agent_code=&x=40&y=15

I'd book your accomodation sooner rather than later though, as Feb/March approaches people will be booking all the rooms up!

R

RIK

but we dont know if we have stand places yet,,ide book my room wen i know im on the stand,,:)

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
the link to the travel lodge link is even set up for the correct date and everything...how clever this internet thing is lol.

i'll also bring my 350z along as well......wont need a place on the stand though......it fits in my boot.

C

CAWKWELL

ill put mine in,youve seen wot the car is like and i am gonna do a better ice install aswell hopefully before donny starts.

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
I'd be interested in this, but car atm is just stripped with buckets and harnesses, lowered. Hoping to have the exhaust sorted by then, as I'll need it before the turbo conversion. And a few aesthetic changes.

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I'll have to see on funding but I should be able to bring the micrwave along.

Not sure if jas are doing a stand though, I doubt they are so shud be ok

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
i'll definatly be there mate you have seen my car (jae), having said that its changed a lot since then i cud send you some up to date pics also just waiting on weather so i can put skirts and rear splitter on.

my car is mainly body work and ice but i'd like to say its a good all rounder which is what i wanted when i started modding it

is it not possible to get more places if the demand is here???

I'll definatly be there m8, All being well the car will definatly be ready by then :)

Donny isn't that far way this year either! yay!

Nis.

Titch

Micra K11ng
Nis said:
I'll definatly be there m8, All being well the car will definatly be ready by then :)

Donny isn't that far way this year either! yay!

Nis.

:) - will be good to see the final product man :)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Woo, my room is booked for me and my girlfriend. Also don't use James' link if you are planning on going on the Friday, as his is only from the Saturday. :)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I'll be sorting out the stand sometime this week and contacting those concerned who will be offered a stand place.

Also for everyone wishing to attend can you post up to date images of your car with specs and anything you have planned before April.

Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
No ideally I need see what people's cars are like before stand places are sorted out. I know what a fair few people's cars are like if not all, but current images and specs help towards sorting places out.

I simply cannot please all here so those that miss out, I'm sorry, but the car's have to be selected that are best suited towards the style of the show i.e as heavily modified as possible.

Kev

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
i will be going to this so my car is there if there is enough space for it,

it should be a well balanced but understyled car. no real bodymods so not ideal for this show really. but plenty suspension, engine modifications, and a bit of ICE too.

exif.php

basically it will be there if you need another car to fill the stand but i dont mind not being on the stand as it aint really a "donny" styled car. :)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Some pics of mine... :) Come on guys, theres more cars than this on here!!! Gte pics posted up. :D

Still to be done... ICE and interior. :)

Attachments

• mycar1.jpg
    mycar1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 434
  • PA240838.JPG
    PA240838.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 424
OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
lol yours will be ready I take it Dan? ;) only kidding.

Looking forward to seeing the massive changes.

Kev

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
do you want pics of mine kev? Just i sent you the images for the calander the other day.....just remember though its a little lower and dirtyer now lol

R

RIK

so for we have these people intersted in going on the stand

1.rik........................k12
2.mark.....................k10
3.nismo_k12.............k12
4.micra man..............k10
5.welly....................k11
6.james...................k11
7.titch.....................k11
8.alienfish360............k11
9.jayY.....................k11
10.mike....................k11
11.richmicratwista......k11
12.nis.......................k11
13.pink princess..........k11
14.davey c................k11

whers the k12 and k10s gone?? i know its allways like this but i know thers more than two of each good enuff

kev cant you blag 15 places and we can all go on then :D

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
whers the k12 and k10s gone?? i know its allways like this but i know thers more than two of each good enuff

kev cant you blag 15 places and we can all go on then :D

Thing is its not always about the quantity, its the quality too. Donny is a massive show, with some seriously mad cars. No offence intended to anyone here, but people don't pay however much to go to a show to see standard micras.

We had 5 cars there last year, which isn't many but they were all to a decent standard so the stand didn't look too bad. Theres still nowhere enough people doing mad things to give us a great stand, and a few that did do, are no longer here for one reason or another. Shame but thats the way it is.

R

RIK

i know the show very well ive been to alot of them,,living 10 mins away from the last venue.i know the cars that go.

we will be getting 10 places ? and only yours and cawkwells really fit into the theme for this show...but what about the other 8 places?...do we fill em with 8 standard looking k11's with a janspeed and k&n or make it fair and try to get a mixture of cars on the stand k10 11 and 12

i saw the stand last year also.i was sposed to be on it! but i had problems with the engine....now i got a runnig car one one thats not stanard ide like to go on the stand this year

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
And Cawkwell isn't even going now. Another great year at Donny for the MSC!!! I agree with what your saying completely, its just stupid how we can't get even 5 cars that fit the bill for Donny!!! I guess if its any concellation we actually have more than 10 people interested in going lol.

R

RIK

its just the jap styling.no frills going for performance mainly on this site..and the fact that everyone one is skint/tight/lazy..or not botherd :Dthe bbq is more modded than most cars on here!

R

RIK

i think this year will be better for attendance. but like you said not many mad cars about...but they wouldnt be mad if everyone had them lol..yours on its own is too much for me :D

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Lol, yeah thats true. Its just that these shows are the chance to show what things can be done with an often over looked car, and everytime we let ourselves down by not having decent cars on the stand. When I saw decent I mean to match the kind of shows. JAE was the best I have been to last year, as there was a good mix of cars, and JAE is not about mad and extreme cars. However Donny is, and as always we are gunna let ourselves down by not having even two mad cars on the stand!!!

R

RIK

yeah,,donny is the first meet of the year for car shows..a chance for peolpe to see new designs etc..but weel go there as a club with our best cars and av a laugh ,,hopefully
we allways get kicked to a far corner wher nobody goes anyway..unless they get lost haha :D

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I'll be there for sure! the 15th is my birthday too :)

will post up some high res pictures of my car soon

Attachments

• dfgdgd.jpg
    dfgdgd.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 420