Stand Places for Donny Show + Info

my missus has just told me she has booked my car on the scarborough cruise stand so now ive got to beg me boss to let me have it off,cos i wanted to come with you lot but theyve sent me details off now so looks like ill see you there.

hopefully for donny i should have the 5inch tacho fitted. plus fog lights,
also have my cams fitted and engined remapped. then i might need to enlarge my fuel tank.
and if i make it on the stand or not i will be at the show.

nismo_k12 said:
just booked a room in the hotel. They've still got plenty left!

me too!

our lass robbo and his bird ..in the travel lodge at the airport
cost 42.50 per head...food best be good!

Why did I not book it when I first posted the link?? The Donington Park one was £29 a night but now:
Sorry, but...

note.gif
There are no rooms available at the original hotel you required but we have found rooms at Leicester Markfield 8.7 miles away.

Almost double the price per night!!!! grr

I'm booking the one at the services on the A50 - Days Inn and 10mins from Donny.

Which one are you talking about Rik?

Just booked the Days Inn, £50 a room per night for 2 nights. I know its a bit more than the other one but cant do much about that now!

Also, my K10 will be there..getting the door sorted out next month

Arnold

Defintely cant make this one anyway. Plus I dont think it will my kinda thing as im not really into bodywork stuff

nismo_k12 said:
so know one is in the travel lodge?

Looking over the thread mate it looks like Micra Man and his missus, and Rik, with;

(quoted by Rik)

our lass robbo and his bird ..in the travel lodge at the airport
cost 42.50 per head...food best be good!

:D

micra man said:
Yeah we are in the travel lodge next to the airport so we will have the sound of planes all night... Great!!!

Ahh well i'm sure that won't bother you and your missus lol!!! ;)

Back