Welly - K11
James - K11
Titch - K11
alienfish360 - K11
jayY - K11
Pink Princess - K11
Davey C - K11
Andy S - K11

Sorry to those that had to miss out and are currently on the reserves list, if it was up to me I would have a stand place for 20, but I had to negotiate to get 9 places. I originally asked for 10 only to be offered 5!!! But I managed to get 9 so we can have 3 of each micra's on show.

If anyone drops out I will of course be in contact with those on the reserves list.

thanks
Kev

R

RIK

thats a really good stand ,,hope it all goes to plan and everyone and ther cars turn up

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
just to say i need payment by no later then the 5th of FEBRUARY!!! The longer it's left until the application form goes will jepordise our stand allocation and place!

All above have been contacted

thanks
Kev

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Payment will be sent tomorrow mate. Just needed to wait till payday before i fired it off.

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I thought the stand would be bigger, not really suprised at the list though

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
To be honest Mark, I've done really well getting the stand up to what it is now. When we first attended Donny in I think 2001, we had a stand for only 5 cars, certain years we have sneaked another one to get 6. This year I went for it and got 9 places.

So I'm pretty chuffed really, but sorry you had to miss out. I'll get in touch with santa pod and get that stand organised and hopefully we can get a few more of you to a larger organised show.

Kev

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
stand looks good an equal blend of each for a change (K10/11/12) lol. very nice indeed good choice kev

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Ok, ignore that last comment. I will let you know my situation in a few weeks, but fingers crossed. :)

James

Chairman
micra man said:
Ok, ignore that last comment. I will let you know my situation in a few weeks, but fingers crossed. :)
Woah, you had everyone worried there for a minute!!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Yeah, just a few complications with stuff at the mo, I'm hoping that it will all get sorted out quickly and easily enough but will see and let you all know as soon as possible. :)

James

Chairman
micra man said:
Yeah, just a few complications with stuff at the mo, I'm hoping that it will all get sorted out quickly and easily enough but will see and let you all know as soon as possible. :)
Best of luck mate :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hope you are there mate! Remember i dont think the money is refundable so you wouldnt wanna waste it either, and everyone's dying to see the k10!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
You have a PM Dan...

Hope you get it sorted, keep me informed.

Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Stand has been confirmed for 9 cars / drivers and 9 passengers.

I have even managed to get a trade pass for MK Audio for all access to the show :D

Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Can all those confirm who sent cheques, that your cheques have been cashed?

thanks
Kev

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
NOT LONG NOW!!! cant wait.

What are you doing with the tickets etc kev? Are we meeting up before the actual show and dishing out passes etc?

WOOO getting excitied now.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Donny will send out the passes to me prior to the show.

Sometimes I get them a few weeks before, so once I have them I'll get them sent out.

Kev

R

RIK

yeah not long to go and so much to do!!

1.fit backbox
2.paint bodykit
3.fit bodykit
4.fit seat aand harness
5.wire sticker up ;)
6.fit bonnet lifters
7.tint rear lights

arghhh....only got car back today.so i better get a move on

R

RIK

Davey C said:
what body kit you got rik? and what about the coilovers?

nissan one..only fitting bits of it because it doesnt all fit cos its a 1600sr

i have ha another breakthrough wit the coilovers :D but i wont have them before the show

i went to fit backbox today ybut the nismo one has a flange fitting and the160sr standard one is male and female connection..going on friday to get that sorted hopefully

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Im gonna try and get my seat retrimmed i think.

Rik you still got your seats? Might need to borrow them for a few days if i go ahead with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.