tapatalk_1365798448322.jpg

Hmm I cant decide

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
tapatalk_1365800045339.jpg

Dunno about extra inch (runs off to ask mrs)

Kinda wanna keep em flush, tired of the mega stretch 10j wide wheels example.

Now how hard is it gonna be to find 13x7 et6 -10!

Something about the basic red 1.0 with those ssr formula mesh on though

Cant ignore how nice it looks

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Well being away from the micra scene for a while when I left there was a small handful rocking low and wide wheels with corsa coilovers.

Ive come back and it seems its get micra> corsa b coilovers> minilites (or equivalent)

Its not a bad thing, it means what is the right look has now set the bench mark and the trend so to speak........... however it leaves very little options to whats left

I cant decide between the two

If I hadnt of googled "k11 low" the other day the little red one wouldn't have been presented to me. I wouldbt have searched endlessly for info on it and I wouldn't be back on here :/

BUUUUUTTT then I found pics of my old cars and remebered how damn cool they looked (imo)

But yes they are becoming more and more played out these days

Hmm my preference is having them equally parallel to the arch (equal gap all around) with a bit of poke, its really down to how you feel, and what exactly you want, it can work asking other people, but it all comes down to what you really want to do :p

Either way, you'll get it right, im sure!

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Stani yours is different. You need to keep yours as is. White on white is awesome and I personally dont think it needs anything else..

You nailed it right at your first attempt!!

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Flush not poke and tyres kissing the arch without camber for me
Think this is win, too much poke it just looks like a rollerskate and that your trying to fit wheels that dont fit. Stretch or not , too much sometimes is just too much

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
I'm good, since you're break I've had more eastender moments with the car than I care to count....

How's things your end?

Oh dear, I know how that feels!! Im alright thanks matey, still got the k11c its our only car now, she hates it I like it (prefer prefacelift)

Moving house in june then hopefully find myself another k11.

Hows hento doing now? Making a full recovery now I hope :)

Cheers

Moving house in june then hopefully find myself another k11.

Hows hento doing now? Making a full recovery now I hope :)

Cheers

Moving house was the best thing I did, you going for more room or cause its cheaper?

Hento is doing great, you wouldn't believe he could have died

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Moving house was the best thing I did, you going for more room or cause its cheaper?

Hento is doing great, you wouldn't believe he could have died

Yeah smaller place, saving 300 a month which will help massively and allow for a normaller life :)

Poor doggy, I saw the scar/stitches/operation on fb, glad hes ok. People who dont own animals/pets never understand how close they become to the family

Cheers