Stalls when I put clutch in

Hi everyone, first post, just wondering if anyone had any idea what might be wrong or has experienced similar problems.

I have got a 1994 Micra Wave 1L (first car).

Generally runs fine.

On an average day I drive 10-15 mins to work and same journey home with the odd trip to the shop, gym etc.

What has been happening a LOT recently is, after about 15 mins driving - as the car is starting to get warm - when I press the clutch down, whether it be to a complete stop, or just as revs get very low approaching junction - the car will stall. As I turn the key the car starts fine and I'm away again, it is just getting quite irritating. Especially as to get parked by my house I usually have to stop and reverse or do a turn or something.

I've noticed the revs seem to drop quite quickly and the car will stall, which never used to happen.

If I'm on a longer journey and only stopping occassionaly at roundabouts etc it doesn't seem as often, just now with the drive home from work being either through the town centre or around the outskirts where I'll be slowing to a stop maybe 4 or 5 times during my journey.

Any help greatly appreciated.