[SOLD] Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
For sale the stainless cat-back that used to be on my super s. This was custom made on the car and cost £275 from Longlife Exhausts (I have the reciept to go with it).

Has a 3.5" end (same as Janspeed) perfect size for the gap imo.

Can get a courier quote if needed.

Longlife5.jpg

Longlife6.jpg

Newwheelson2.jpg

£130

sold :) altough i dont get paid until the 7th. and i work weekends so collection would have to be on a weekday.

dan

yer no worries, just let me know and i can take it to work with me (sp4 8dl) or you can collect it from my place (sn13 8ea)

iam off this wednsday until friday so can collect one of those days...would it be possiable to have your mobile so i can drop you a text?

dan

For sale the stainless cat-back that used to be on my super s. This was custom made on the car and cost £275 from Longlife Exhausts (I have the reciept to go with it).

Has a 3.5" end (same as Janspeed) perfect size for the gap imo.

Can get a courier quote if needed.

Longlife5.jpg

Longlife6.jpg

Newwheelson2.jpg

£130

or8 pal do you still have the exhaust for sale if so how much incl postage to bb3 3rq

Cheers buddy

I could probably get it couriered for about £20 cause it is quite heavy. So £150 delivered.

I'll have to check up on the postage before you pay mate.

No worries buddy, how much would you take for the exhaust, would you take 110 ? Where abouts are you cause I prob could collect I'm in the north west, if not just let us know how much postage is sort somat out

whats the diameter of the system??

straight through systems sound the t!ts when they are decatted and a decent manifold, just what my neighbours need at 6am every weekday morning actually, in fact, ga16 conversion is sounding quite nice for summer

Not sure I can find out. I had this fitted with no cats and a stainless manifold and it was ####ing loud!

So basically its a back box, and streight pipe? would it pass a mot?
any significant performance increase? i have a janspeed back box, but want something louder :p

It is the mid pipe and the back box. It would deffo pass MOT as you are not removing any of the cats. Meant to increase performance a bit, more than just a back box anyway. Not sure how loud it is compared to janspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back