ST on EBAY Heads Up

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
If ya haven't already seen this........

!BdHB)0gCGk~$(KGrHqMOKjkEq48!frNCBK3d,lV8sg~~_12.JPG

£1500 Starting Bid

Wow andys cars, hes finally selling it. I kept threatening to have it off him hahaha. I have another two white alloys if anyone here gets it that I'm willing to sell to give a complete set:)

waiting for the time to go down and my bidding will commence. :) if i do get it then ill be up for them wheels ed.

i got my pennies up in the bank :) bout 4k saved for a car. was waiting for another ync to get a 200sx but i want a march st lol

Gorgeous car, Go on Ed you know you want another one
Now THAT would be selfish! :)
Eds tearing through the engines at a rate of knots with his insane ramping up of power! :D

That said I doubt I will bid, as it would have to be my daily driver, a car as rare as that deserves a garage and summer use, not salty roads.

Yes agree they are boring standard and nothing impressive speed wise at all...

nope. Nothing to do with me. I wouldn't have paid that much. But contrats to who ever did. Andy looks after his cars very well..

Oh and as I said I have matching alloys if anyone here got it and wants the full set....

Such a clean car that, whoever bought it got a minter, original steering wheels ,original alloys after you get the others from Ed, a service with fresh fluids and a detailer in to refresh the paint work and stick it in a bubble lol!
Then I'd keep the other one for track use(Y) Greedy or what:p

Damn I've been outed ;)
Yes I must admit I'm a bit of a K10 addict and I'm a sucker for any cheap or interesting bits on ebay.

Loving the ST so far - picked it up Monday evening and have been running it to work and back.

Damn I've been outed ;)
Yes I must admit I'm a bit of a K10 addict and I'm a sucker for any cheap or interesting bits on ebay.

Loving the ST so far - picked it up Monday evening and have been running it to work and back.

Best of look with it man, look after it, have you serviced it yet?(Y)

Thanks all.
I've had a good look around the car and I am very pleasantly surprised with how good clean and original condition it's in. It's a credit to Andy for keeping it so well.
I was expecting to have to get the welder on it fairly soon but there is hardly any rust on it. Original sills look solid apart from a little rust coming through on the offside rear. Rear link arm mounts are solid with no bulging. I have picked out a couple of seams at the back where rust was creeping under the original sealant, and it needs the body kit coming off to clean the wheel arch seams up.

Baz I haven't done anything with the engine apart from the usual checks. The only problem I've seen is that the plugs were quite loose and there was some blow by gunk around one of them.

Thanks all.
I've had a good look around the car and I am very pleasantly surprised with how good clean and original condition it's in. It's a credit to Andy for keeping it so well.
I was expecting to have to get the welder on it fairly soon but there is hardly any rust on it. Original sills look solid apart from a little rust coming through on the offside rear. Rear link arm mounts are solid with no bulging. I have picked out a couple of seams at the back where rust was creeping under the original sealant, and it needs the body kit coming off to clean the wheel arch seams up.

Baz I haven't done anything with the engine apart from the usual checks. The only problem I've seen is that the plugs were quite loose and there was some blow by gunk around one of them.

Cool man I'd service it just in case(Y)

Yeah will get it done Baz.

5W40 fully synth?

Might change the gear oil as well cause it's probably never been done - what grade do people use and does it need synthetic?

Ta.

Yeah will get it done Baz.

5W40 fully synth?

Might change the gear oil as well cause it's probably never been done - what grade do people use and does it need synthetic?

Ta.

Its up to yourself what grade of engine oil to use, Fully synthetic can cause oil leaks as its an old engine. Put 75w90 gear oil, Millers is good stuff, I use it for track use and I've never had a problem with it

MLC2, as you can probably tell from my profile im not far from you at all :D, 2 ST's near eachother :D

you dont have a spare k10 5 speed box do you lol

Yep I saw that, bit of a coincidence as I guess there aren't too many of these in the country.

I've got an old 5 speed box in the garage but the bearings growl like a b****** so no good unless your doing a rebuild.

Back