ST Engine Wanted!!

Finally got time after 8years or so to pull my out knackered engine out of my st a few weeks ago and begin the restoration process.

Does anyone have a complete st engine for sale or know anywhere i can get one?

My old engine is completely knackered with a hole in the block and everything damaged so rebuilding it is not an option.

gtsnissanb

Club Member
Official MSC Trader
Im in Manchester mate but il be keeping hold of this, ive even got another mint st arriving from japan in a couple of weeks.
I'm only down the road, Cheshire my dads been after an st for a while you'll have to get me your contact so i can get hi one!
Just to clarify what you keeping hold of the knackard engine?

Low Rider

Poindexter
Club Member
I'm only down the road, Cheshire my dads been after an st for a while you'll have to get me your contact so i can get hi one!
Just to clarify what you keeping hold of the knackard engine?
Probably for the same reasons you want to buy a knackered engine ;)

ST parts are like rocking horse poo, if anything is salvageable it's worth breaking and storing.

Well, I do have a motor, but it is in sydney so it would probably be cheaper/better to get one from japan.

Now that my pretence of being on-topic is over....how did you put a hole in the block?

gtsnissanb

Club Member
Official MSC Trader
Well, I do have a motor, but it is in sydney so it would probably be cheaper/better to get one from japan.

Now that my pretence of being on-topic is over....how did you put a hole in the block?
I'd imagine bottom end went and carried on driving it, that how I blew one of my engines lol

gtsnissanb

Club Member
Official MSC Trader
Hopefully not the same one :( he manual converted it aswell so it wouldn't be identifyable as a auto I'd imagine one you pop out the spigot bush it's just like any engine