• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Sr20det Micra

First of all hi guys!

Well i got a nissan micra given to me, lucky as i wanted one for ages for a sr20de swap. (did a n13 sunny) few years ago.

Basically the micra has been stolen and returned to the owner and wanted it gone, so its in bad condition, ever panel is dented, so sorting the body work first off, then respray time. plans are

Sr20de Engine
Sr20det Stainless Manifold
T3/T4 Turbo
FMIC
440CC injectors
3" Downpipe & System (No Cat,No Silencers)
OMP 10 point cage
whiteline panard
whiteline 22mm thick anti roll bars
Coilovers
sr20de Brakes with Bigger discs
Fixed buckets & 4 Point harnesses
Primera GT Wheels
Brian Crower Stage 3 Cams

There is alot i have missed out but i will update.

All feedback welcome.

28unwm.jpg

9jfuye.jpg

16hw11x.jpg

Forget T3/T4 Turbo and use a Standard T28 pulsar turbo on a tubular manifold if you must but there will be little to no gains over the stock cast manifold.

its finding the T28, and i can get t3/t4's cheap, and cast manifolds are abit restrictive compared to stainless.
i have also done done the mazota car Mazda Mx3 running a 3sGTE engine, which is the only one ever done in the world, with a list of mods i cant remember them all.

which scared the owner of TR&D

Welly T28+GTi-R manifold can be frequently had for £150-200, but your free to use what you wish.

Any pics of your

i have also done done the mazota car Mazda Mx3 running a 3sGTE engine, which is the only one ever done in the world, with a list of mods i cant remember them all.

which scared the owner of TR&D

..This sounds cool.. any pics?/.. if so, Post them up?

no idea mate, the only problem with the k11 apparently is the bulkhead bulge. ive seen a k10 with a sr20det and hes on about using pulsar gti-r running gear, so should be so much of a problem dude.

Micra is all stripped and ready. starting on the bodywork repairs soon.

Me and a friend wanted to see what a micra would look like as low as you can get one, on 13" ultra lights, must say it looked well! won't be staying like this though.

few pics of how low a micra can go, was about 2mm between rear quater and tyre, and could just get your foot under the back bumper. wheels are sat uneven in the arches, not sure if panel damage or the panard rod playing games. as ive been told. anyway few pictures.

17022010773.jpg

17022010774.jpg

Thats the lowest a micra can go:wasntme:

Lovely MX3 mate!
I've just aquired a Eunos Presso 1.8 V6.
Lovely car, nothing on the power band before 3.5K revs though. I take it this is due to the extra 16 valves opening up?

Anyways... Looking forward to seeing this done! :)

Hello there Nexus, the 1.8 v6 is the smallest v6 in a production car ever done. there is the ford probe KLZE engine/Mx6 engine, thats a easy conversion, and is 200bhp and Mx3's with the KLZE do eat type R's for breakfast. very nice cars the mx3s

good luck with the micra mate, didnt realise you were in mansfield, im over in chesterfield but work in mansdield, will have to pop over some time when you have a bit more progress.

good luck with the micra mate, didnt realise you were in mansfield, im over in chesterfield but work in mansdield, will have to pop over some time when you have a bit more progress.
ill be working on the micra saturday night if u want to pop down dude feel free

The wheels being off center will be the panhard playing up :)

This is on the vw forums aint it? think ive seen this posted up on another site...

K10 license plates lights are bigger and squarer than the k11 jdm ones, but apart from that dont see any reason why you couldnt use them...infact cut them up and squash them down :D

goodluck with the build.

Ultralight pics, the tyres are actually touching the arches lol
01012006777.jpg

01012006778.jpg

Front panel painted. wasnt fussed on finish just blasted some paint on for protection as was some bare steel.

01012006779.jpg

01012006780.jpg

what for, the conversions ive seen in the past tend to leave that in situe, theres not really that much cutting and chopping to do.

Ive heard from numerous people you need to cut the bulge out, including Dave Bull, as me and him have exchanged quiet a few emails.

Nope the Chassis number will be staying.

Iv'e basically got to cut it out, and weld a straight plate in. Pic below.

289d7nk.jpg

Dash is out, got to get new indicator/wiper mechanism, as one of the stalks decided to fall to bits trip to the scrap yard will sort that.

be alot happy when i start putting the car back togeather.

Can someone help me out on a part.

Rear Strut brace? were can i get one from?

Few bits for sale.

Drive shafts
1L ECU

2 front windows glass
boot window

willing to swap for bits :) make me a offer

Hehehehehe, you may wish you'd left that sound deadening in when you get things going.........it makes a surprisingly large difference to noise levels inside the car.

Not got much k11 related stuff to offer, just got a few 'contacts' thats all.

How much for the ecu? Are you ripping the wiring out as if you are id like the connector too.

Back