Sr20 k11 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY cool, a lot of money though.
maybe but if u put the cost of a doner car, labour, custom driveshafts, custom mounts etc I bet you couldn't do it for less than what I'm selling it at :)

maybe but if u put the cost of a doner car, labour, custom driveshafts, custom mounts etc I bet you couldn't do it for less than what I'm selling it at :)

And rightly so - I'm not saying it's too much, just a lot. Ton of work involved as you say, and they don't come up often.

I decided to go for a camper van vw t2 :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yup it did. Hopefully they coming Tomorrow for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right thats it. I have some news.

Basically the SR20 micra k11 was mine. It was done by Surprise Surprise Kristian Rice. AKA K-Kustom, Firefly, Pee taker etc
This has been going on for months and months and im through with him.
Faults from the start.
Ive known Kristian since 2005 when i got my first micra as some of you know from on here. now ive had a lot of work off him on my first one and no problems at all. I contact him after about a year or so of not seeing him and go and see him at his workshop in leigh and he has a Micra 2.0 there SR20 which is McCheungs (i think thats how its spelt) and he took me out in it and i was impressed he was doing good for himself.

So we talked and talked and he has a Micra there for sale just standard Red 1.3 LX. We came about a deal that that car would be sprayed white with SR20 Conversion fully road legal in everyway and he said it would take 8 Days. So i went away thinking about it and thought hey why not ive always wanted a 2Litre Micra so i told him ill buy it all off him and me being a nice guy decided to pay him via Paypal £2500. (yeah daft i know) but i trusted him. He emails spec and all looks good.

8 Days later - No phone calls no Texts no Pics nothing!
Finally hear from him and there are problems waiting for driveshafts and other bits needed for it. Still no pics
After arguing etc with him i finally get pics and the car isnt finished. This is about a month or two down the line as i began to think ive been conned and there is no car. I kept getting excuses like My dads in hospital, my dads really poorly, ive been poorly etc everything to try and get me to give him more time.

I Finally received the car end of May. (I paid him beginning of March! ) as i lost my patience with him and the car was not complete. It was road worthy but not complete. He somehow managed to CROSS THREAD exhaust Studs! so the manifold was only bolted on in about 3 or 4 places so was blowing like a prostitute!, Temp sensor on dashboard read incorrect and Speedo didnt even work. but i took it anyway as i wanted something at home for the money i paid as he was going on holiday (prob with my money laughing his arse off) He said he would come over and sort the other bits out when hes back off holiday so me being a idiot and nice i said ok. During his Holiday i noticed problems with the car. When turning left the something was making a loud racket like scraping metal. Turns out the engine is hitting the chassis at the Water Pump Pulley!. He came back of his holiday and came over and viewed the car and took the car home to repair and sell as i was not happy with it and felt ripped off and conned. So he did the repairs, sorted exhaust manifold out and the water pump pully situation..... Eventually!! Then its up for sale. Now i just wanted my money back and it sold on ebay or did it! Kristian said It didnt meet its reserve (i was watching it and it didnt have a reserve) so he must of got a mate of his to bid it up so he didnt have to sell it. Peed off i was as i was no closer. I find out that he has removed me from his friends on Facebook which alarm bells rang even more that i was being conned. Oh and his Mobile has been cut off so texts dont even leave my phone to him and phone calls dont connect. He then offered to sell his car too. No Joy there either as he was blacklisted on retro rides and when i saw this i got very worried so i did some searching on him on here and the general internet and the alarm bells rang!

Even ALMERA OWNERS CLUB slate him. apparently he has conned a Almera owner out of £6k (how accurate this is i dont know just what ive seen)
I confonted him about it and apparently they are all "keyboard warriors" which i thought was balls tbh. so i went and got my car back. He said he would still sort my money out. Now his car is on ebay and sells for £2250...... or once again did it, i still dont know but this was a few weeks back and he says this guy coming for it tonight and i should have your money then. . . . thats it for a few days i hear nothing. then i gets a message back like this ebay winner is messing me about etc and my dads really ill etc etc so i gave him a ultimatum. Ill have his car he can have mine! I mean his K10 is HIS so it will be done properly everything works i bet so i felt thats a fair deal then he gets mine. Then i would of sold his and got most of my money back. but hes not talking to me about the swap. Hes after selling it himself which again is weird.

Anyway i go out in it to shops and i break a driveshaft. Yes a Driveshaft which is suppose to be rated 350bhp and made by a company???????? well it breaks a weld (a weld of all things!) where the two shafts have been sleeved together so now i cannot even drive it. It runs etc but cannot move it in gear as driveshaft just spins. He says he will come and get driveshaft and get it sent back to company and repaired but i hear nothing since. Ive threatened him with court order and he not budging so im still here today with a broken k11 which i have no knowledge of fixing and cant afford to get it fixed. Id imagine the driveshaft just needs rewelding to make it drive and the engine needs adjusting on mounts. i mean it doesnt even look like its in straight!

So yeah im sorry ive had to lie a bit about this and i understand some people might think im a idiot too but i did feel he was genuine and trying to sort and help me out but now after a week of no contact from him ive now lost all patience with him and im furious.

The car is for sale now on ebay as SPARES OR REPAIRS and listed here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170894535023?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 and needs to be trailered away and not to be used on the road.

It does have MOT and tax but to be honest i wouldnt drive it anymore until the things have been fixed and therefore im selling it without MOT but a check will show it has till November but thats the buyers choice if they weld the driveshaft and drive on road.

£600 starting bid and it will go if someone bids that much. It cost me £2500 off him so of course im loosing out nearly £2k but ive learnt my lesson.

Im being totally honest with the car now and i just want to recover something from it at least. and if Kristian reads this or any of his friends on here, he lost a friend with me and hes a complete utter conman and piss taker and i wouldnt go near him again for any work. He made me write this from being arrogant and ignoring me.

Ill prob do another SR20 but ill be getting my mate who did all the work on my other cars who i trust totally to do the engine conversion stuff but i need to sell this first.

Sorry to hear this, i was the only one who asked the question because deep down i knew eh. Hope to god it sells for your sake!

But havent you thought about redo-ing this one? As in improving the bad parts and DIY so you know what the crack is

We recently fitted a 2ltr to glens and it took about 4-5 nights to get it sitting in the exact place where theres atleast 8-10mm clearance all round. Hes had custom shafts made (i.e. 1 piece no welds)

i know and i lied saying he didnt do it as i knew it would get stick and i gave him benefit of the doubt but he crossed the line now.

The driveshaft i have a video of. its been sleeved and where its been welded at the sleeve it snapped so the shaft to the micra wheel doesnt spin but the sleeve and the shaft to the gearbox spins..

to be honest i bought another K11 super S a while ago and im doing it myself with my mechanic friend. Ive been taking pics for the build thread and this one will have a full almera or primera loom in it and clocks. Its being stripped out with roll cage and bucket seats. Ill do a thread later of the progress but Kristian is having nothing to do with me again as he is a **** so i need this white one sold to fund the doner car.

1hr 30mins b43 is from me but again its getting the shaft off. I aint a clue lol.

To be fair though id rather get rid of this and start a fresh.

that sux man, another one done in by Kristian, he has screwed over most people on this forum,

the car looks great, but i know his work and unfortunately to have his name on it, i wouldn't touch it,

Prob. If it don't sell then I'll get it repaired somehow. I suppose I'd have to

Prob. If it don't sell then I'll get it repaired somehow. I suppose I'd have to

i am sure there are plenty of people on this forum who could help you turn it into a beast. if you did a build blog so people could see it being properly built, it would probably sell really quickly, or you just keep it.

well im doing a blog for my other micra sr20 project which will include everything ive done so people know its been done properly.

as for this one i just want rid to fund this project.

Thought I'd try and get driveshaft off and take to mate to weld it up again but I couldn't get the thing off. Ain't a clue What to do with it.

And no bids. Been offered £450 for it but I not prepared to go lower than £600

null.jpg

if the shaft is in two bits you just tug on it and it should come out of the gearbox fine (expect loads of oil to come too...if Kristian actually filled it up) the other side you will have to take the nut off the end.

thats sucks dude , this guy is a conman , sounds to me like he bodged the whole job , to think at one point i was goin to ask him for help with my project..

if i did'nt have my almera n16/sr20 project , i would take this off your hands. this would be a great cheap project for someone on here , from what i can see not a lot of work to be fair , you could allways break it for parts . id have the 4-2-1 off you for a start

If I can strip for £600 then I would lol

wip them out and get them welded properly. dont forget to catch your gear oil though.

have you got any picture's of the engine mount's and the clearance from the chassis?

its quite easy to get the shafts out

1. wheel's off,
  2. hub nut off 36mm socket iirc ,
  3. two bolts out the strut 17mm socket ,
  4. then pull back on the hub and push the cv through the hub,
  5. then pull the whole driveshaft out the gearbox, note the oil will p*** out everywhere so get a bucket under it
  6. get them welded by someone reliable (i.e not kristian and his dodgy mate's)

If i were to weld the shafts id do more than just a sleeve i.e. drill a hole down the centre of each shaft, slide a rod in one end, maybe drill through the sides of them, fill it with weld, slot them together, weld the butt joint, grind that down then weld a sleeve over it.

If i were to weld the shafts id do more than just a sleeve i.e. drill a hole down the centre of each shaft, slide a rod in one end, maybe drill through the sides of them, fill it with weld, slot them together, weld the butt joint, grind that down then weld a sleeve over it.
Yes you have to weld the core of the shaft together first eh stani, THEN sleeve it, and also make some attempt to de-scale the rust off the shaft first :rolleyes:

Well car got bidded on and sold for £640. The guy just called me and collecting it Monday. He breaks micras he said and he will sort this one out to be his company car or something. I told him it isn't road legal so I am covered

Aye, i doubt if he will break it, there,s a lot of money and work gone into that car, and just needs a load of snagging by the looks of it

fair do's to him hopefully he can salvage it for cheap. i just rather start a fresh with a car ive built myself with my friend and keep the blog up

Aye, good luck with yours andy :) your ebay pics were interesting, its a hell of a tight fit eh ! I think i,ll stick with my CG,s lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back