sr20 into k10

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big_al1983

Hi guys. heres the score. I'm a massive nissan fan & due to a massive let down on a friends be-half we are left with a nissan sr20det engine & not a lot to put it in. At the mo we're thinking a k10 micra as the engine bay seems bigger than average for the lump.
Has any1 ever tried this idea? We've got the engine, just no car to put it in! We've just come back from santa pod & seriously thinking micra turb to beat the nova's that keep running 12.5 runs pretty often? we're capable of 300 bhp with the fuel pump & boost controller we have.
A mines ecu, Greddy boost controller & various other bits & pieces are ready at the mo for serious entertainment........
any help would be seriously be appreatiated.:wow:

Well i would say its possible. Provided you have the space its not alot to loose considering when you can pick up a fair K10 for under £100.

Ed

yeah do it, a few people are throwing around the idea at the moment. It'll go in but apparently the primera lump is good for only around 220hp, then it starts to get a little messy. (so i've been told)

www.npoc.co.uk

i've just posted a similar thread on the primera forums, 2nd page of the general forum titled "turbo'ing an sr20 lump", there's some good information on there.

well i can tel you its more than throwing an idea around trust me

Hi guys. heres the score. I'm a massive nissan fan & due to a massive let down on a friends be-half we are left with a nissan sr20det engine & not a lot to put it in. At the mo we're thinking a k10 micra as the engine bay seems bigger than average for the lump.
Has any1 ever tried this idea? We've got the engine, just no car to put it in! We've just come back from santa pod & seriously thinking micra turb to beat the nova's that keep running 12.5 runs pretty often? we're capable of 300 bhp with the fuel pump & boost controller we have.
A mines ecu, Greddy boost controller & various other bits & pieces are ready at the mo for serious entertainment........
any help would be seriously be appreatiated.:wow:

hai bro!
I'm from malaysian, in malaysia we have one K10 install SR20DET engine and 4x4!
Just make a few alteration at the space engine and the body....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back