SR20 + Gearbox + Turbo + Ancillaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Gauging Interest in the following

SR20DE Engine (From a Nissan Primera GT)
Pulsar Manifold + T28 Turbo
SR20 Gearbox
SR20 Drive Shafts
SR20 engine mounts
All ancillaries still on engine - Dizzy, Alternator, Power Steering, Air Con Pump etc
Front Mount Intercooler and Intercooler piping
Almost brand new clutch fitted (proper decent clutch was £300 new)
MAF attached to a K&N 57i Induction Kit
Engine Loom still attached
Exhaust down pipe modified to suit a primera, but could be modified.

No ECU.

This was previously fitted to a Nissan Primera mapped by Ed and running 6 psi of boost, it was mapped at 205 BHP if I remember correctly.

I was going to re-build this with some forged Pistons, and get it set up to about 250-300 BHP which would be easily capable on this set up.

Things have come up and If I was offered the right price I'd gladly let this go. Otherwise I'll just leave this until I got the spare income for the re-build. I'm not going to give this away either.

Thought this may interest the Micra boys first before I gauge interest in other places.

IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4741-1.jpg

IMG_4742-1.jpg

IMG_4743-1.jpg

Maybe another Little bandit?

Genuine Offers of £600+ ONLY as I'm quite happy to keep hold if this if I don't get the right price.

Kristian loves this sorta stuff, drop him a message

ha ha. i do..

however ive got SR20's coming outta my ears atm..

I would be interested in turbo, manifold, oil feed.. and The exhaust downpipe?.. is this for gtir turbo and elbow and manifold.. to standard primera CAT position?

Whats spec of exhaust?..

thanks

Rough price fella???

Genuine Offers of £600+ ONLY as I'm quite happy to keep hold if this if I don't get the right price. Yes I am slow at replying it has almost taken a month. lol

ha ha. i do..

however ive got SR20's coming outta my ears atm..

I would be interested in turbo, manifold, oil feed.. and The exhaust downpipe?.. is this for gtir turbo and elbow and manifold.. to standard primera CAT position?

Whats spec of exhaust?..

thanks

It connects from the turbo to the cat position of a P11.

The exhaust is just a standard pulsar exhaust which has been modified to suit.

I'd rather keep it all together too.

Would love it!!! I see ur in kent, my uncle lives in folkstone just a lil low on funds atm lol... does it come with all the fitments 4 a k11?!?!?!

Would love it!!! I see ur in kent, my uncle lives in folkstone just a lil low on funds atm lol... does it come with all the fitments 4 a k11?!?!?!

No, it's an engine designed to be fitted into a Primera/Almera amongst other FWD SR20 Nissan Cars.

It would need custom engine mounts along with shortening the drive shafts. It's a big old conversion but has been proven to create some amazing results in a Micra!!!

Right, this is deffo needing to go. I'm planning to get rid of the Primera later this year and pick up another Nissan with RWD and turbo as standard!

Last chance before fleabay if anyone fancies it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back