[SOLD] SR / Super S Front Bumper For Sale

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
SR Front Bumper
Includes Driving Lights and Plug connectors for them, I will cut off as much wire as possible.
Includes mounts specific for the Super S / SR bumpers.
In Good condition some paintwork scuffs and scratches.
Will put up pictures tomorrow of it off the car but pics of it on the car can be found here:
https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/joesouthgates-blue-micra-sr-just-cant-stay-away-from-micras.64480/
Make me an offer
Collection from Corsham SN13 9 would be ideal, Probably won't be cheap to courier but I will get a quote if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
The left bumper block has 2 sheered bolts on but still has 2 holding it on which is plenty.
The left driving light has a bit of corrosion in by the looks of it.
Theres a small cut in the top of the plate holder.
IMG_4268.JPG
IMG_4273.JPG
IMG_4274.JPG
IMG_4275.JPG
IMG_4276.JPG
IMG_4277.JPG
IMG_4278.JPG

The left bumper block has 2 sheered bolts on but still has 2 holding it on which is plenty.
The left driving light has a bit of corrosion in by the looks of it.
Theres a small cut in the top of the plate holder.
View attachment 43730 View attachment 43731 View attachment 43732 View attachment 43733 View attachment 43734 View attachment 43735 View attachment 43736
Helo
Im from Portugal and im interested im by The bumper . Tell me The price [email protected]

Hi mate would you sell the towing eye cover and brackets also do you have a switch for the fog lights?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Hi mate would you sell the towing eye cover and brackets also do you have a switch for the fog lights?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry I don't want to split up the parts. There is no such thing as a front fog light switch for Super S as they are driving lights for main beam use only.

I have added super s bumper to my k11 some years ago, same TJ4 color so no need to paint again.
Can you tell me how much is for the bumper inclusive of postage to Italy? for a good price I can buy it as replacement in case of damage...
Oh, i am not interested in fog lights, i applied self made grills on mine, so consider the price without fog lights, you can sell them separately to other people

Thanks

OP
OP
joesouthgate

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
I have added super s bumper to my k11 some years ago, same TJ4 color so no need to paint again.
Can you tell me how much is for the bumper inclusive of postage to Italy? for a good price I can buy it as replacement in case of damage...
Oh, i am not interested in fog lights, i applied self made grills on mine, so consider the price without fog lights, you can sell them separately to other people

Thanks

Sorry I can't find a place which will ship something this large abroad.

i do not rememer the online service he used for the booking of the postage, but i still have the PM where he says that the postage was realized by DHL

SR Front Bumper
Includes Driving Lights and Plug connectors for them, I will cut off as much wire as possible.
Includes mounts specific for the Super S / SR bumpers.
In Good condition some paintwork scuffs and scratches.
Will put up pictures tomorrow of it off the car but pics of it on the car can be found here:
https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/joesouthgates-blue-micra-sr-just-cant-stay-away-from-micras.64480/
Make me an offer
Collection from Corsham SN13 9 would be ideal, Probably won't be cheap to courier but I will get a quote if anyone is interested.

Im reasonably interested i would be willing to drive down and collect it but the issue is that i live in North wales, id be willing to pay withing the region of £30 for it and if you'd be able to get a quote on a courier that would be great thank you.